Zero 2 Fatal Flaw(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itwontfitn

May 27, 2022
Hey all,

I hope I'm not breaking code by posting my first without properly introducing myself in another thread.

I had been scouting the Vaperesso Zero 2 for a while, and bought one for me and one for my girlfriend.. Plus 2 packs of pods. I was super excited. It hits very nicely.. With plenty of air.. A bit warm for me but nothing too bad. My girlfriend commented that the battery life was phenomenal! She said the "battery indicator lights" weren't going down.. Until it died.. I did some digging.. And those in the know are aware that you have to remove then replace the pod to get the proper battery level. I was f*ing fighting mad. Then we both dropped them and had to chase the pods as they easily flew out. Then the pods spit.. Often.. Then the pods leak.. I want so badly to love this little guy.. But even one of those for me is a deal breaker. I'm very picky. And vapes have come a long way.. But I just want to give a heads up to a potential buyer.. There may be better options.. I just hit my MI-pod 2.0 and it's too early to review of course.. But online it sait it was a tight draw.. I disagree.. Not loose.. But it's got a solid kick to it that's not too in your face.

To all if I broke the code by just coming out starting a fresh thread I'm sorry. But it's forums like this that keep the proper info going we need. And I thank you all for that.

Cheers.

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Title is a bit ''over dramatic'' don't you think?
Fatal flaws,really? lol did the pod device open it's mouth and go for your Jugular?

Read a few reviews and watched some videos and here is a list of the most common flaws:

Charge appears full after 45 minutes but really takes an hour
Battery meter can be hard to read accurately
The downside is that the 1.3Ω pod is just awful so make sure you purchase some extra 1.0Ω pods with the device.
No way of turning the device off (subjective)
Can be a fingerprint magnet
Having to remove the pod to check remaining battery life via the LED’s

No leaking or spit whatsoever but you did mention you did drop both of them so that is on you...just sayin'

Pods might have cracked on impact so switching to new ones might fix the leaking and spitting.

Last edited:

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I’ll just share some thoughts. Most pods are held in with tiny magnets, and most will hold for a short drop, but fall out on a hard drop.

Most pods seep. The detest ones I’ve tried so far is the Freemax Onnix 2. I just got the Onnix 20w and that seems to be not leaking but it’s too soon to know for sure.

Most of the leaky ones only leak into the battery base and I can live with that as long as it doesn’t ruin the battery. If it leaks out, I’m done.

Although pods are simple, they all work differently, so it pays to watch/read reviews because not all the info is in the sale listing, and can be hard to find or understand in the owners manual.

Spitting could be a few things. Maybe the coil/pod isn’t primed properly, or the juice is too thin. The earlier pods all seemed to do best with 50pg/50vg but now they do fine (better?) with 30/70.

Itwontfitn

May 27, 2022
Thanks for the feedback.

The vape didn't jump up, no. Haha But it tried to suffocate me with a pillow while I was sleeping. It was either the Zero or me..

The spitting could very well be what was mentioned. The only thing I do with juice is keep it at room temperature and shake it before I use it. I also know that my Novo 4 never spit that I can remember. I'm sure I caused it somehow..

And I've dropped it from my bed as I was getting up.. I dropped my Novo 4 from heavy machinery and it was bulletproof. I just prefer to have a stronger magnet.

Just wanted to share my thoughts. Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread