Zero Nic juice at night? Nic keeping me up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncpatches

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Wake Forest NC USA
ncpatches, good luck with the no nic juice. I had the same problem last year and when I stopped vaping early in the evening every night the sleep problems stopped. I too smoked for decades and wolfed down the cigs before bedtime and like one other here would sometimes have one in the middle of the night if I woke up. I'm not going to speculate what is the cause/solution but stopping early at night worked for me.
One thing to consider. I see a number of posts of people smoking for many years. Our bodies change over time. I can't eat anything after 7PM at night or I won't sleep.

I don't see me not vaping at night or not eating either for that matter.:laugh: So I figured a zero nic juice would help, if that was the problem. And it was me that smoked anytime I got up. :laugh:

It becomes a vicious cycle when you go to bed late and get up late, hard to turn that around without forcing yourself. I have to get up at 8:55am to blood test my cat and give his insulin (obviously diabetic). But, been doing it for a year and can literally do it in my sleep and go right back to bed. Since I was able to get to sleep about 1-1:30am, I could stay up this morning and think that will help get my 'clock' turned around too. Hard to force yourself to stay up, when you didn't get to bed until 4-5am. At least it's hard for me. I'm sure others find it easier. Hopefully, I can get to sleep by midnight and get back on MY normal sleep pattern. :) Usually about 12-9, getting up 3 times to feed my cat. :)

Oh and BLennon, love those puppies!

Deb-NCPatches

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
About 2 months into vaping I had a problem going to sleep too. Chain vapor here also :laugh: I got some 0 mg juice and around 8 pm I'd start alternating with two PV's between my normal nic juice and the 0 mg juice, a few days later I found myself using the 0 mg for most of the evening with only an occasional nic vape and sleep again was no problem. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread