Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickedgt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
I'm really diggin' Zeus Juice... I've tried:

Cinnamon Danish Swirl(a little heavy on the cinnamon)
Medusa Juice (refreshing Pineapple fruit blend)
Banana Cream pie
Banana Milk Shake
Root beer Float
57 Chevy (a little hint of menthol)
Aphrodite's affair
Demeter's Harvest
Peach
Zeus-E-Fruit (yes tastes like Juicy Fruit)
and their "signature" Zeus Juice.

I have enjoyed ALL of them... Prices are great, flavors are spot on and shipping is fast. (3 days from Florida to AZ). 50/50 blends are full bodied and produce fantastic clouds. You can usually find coupon codes and you accumulate reward points to apply to your orders. Overall, my wife and I are very pleased with their juices. great out of the box... and even better with a little steeping. Remember, taste is subjective.

Be aware the "Greek" flavors are a little sweet, and they ALWAYS provide a 3ml 0 nicotine sample with every order.

Nice review from Spinfeul here:
Zeus eJuice Review | Spinfuel eMagazine

Last edited:
I have used them; they have good prices, process and ship orders quickly, and I do like the "Zeus RY4" a lot. Shipping costs are also good. The free (0 mg) samples are an easy way to try new flavors.

The Zeus RY4 does gunk up coils pretty quickly, but that could be said about a lot of juices.

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
I'm really diggin' Zeus Juice... I've tried:

Cinnamon Danish Swirl(a little heavy on the cinnamon)
Medusa Juice (refreshing Pineapple fruit blend)
Banana Cream pie
Banana Milk Shake
Root beer Float
57 Chevy (a little hint of menthol)
Aphrodite's affair
Demeter's Harvest
Peach
Zeus-E-Fruit (yes tastes like Juicy Fruit)
and their "signature" Zeus Juice.

I have enjoyed ALL of them... Prices are great, flavors are spot on and shipping is fast. (3 days from Florida to AZ). 50/50 blends are full bodied and produce fantastic clouds. You can usually find coupon codes and you accumulate reward points to apply to your orders. Overall, my wife and I are very pleased with their juices. great out of the box... and even better with a little steeping. Remember, taste is subjective.

Be aware the "Greek" flavors are a little sweet, and they ALWAYS provide a 3ml 0 nicotine sample with every order.

Nice review from Spinfeul here:
Zeus eJuice Review | Spinfuel eMagazine

You named every bottle my girl just ordered lol. I liked zeus for the fruity flavors but I've moved more away from them onto bakery flavors. Don't get me wrong the juices were beyond exceptional. I've tried Zeus, Medusa, Demeter, Dragonfruit and a couple others. All have been amazing.

Good enough for me.
I've been on a Mad Mike's kick lately, but Zeus has some flavors I wanna try out, so at those prices I'll give it a whirl.

I'll let you all know what I think.

Do note that all or most of their juices are made to order, so some steeping may be required for best results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread