Zeus x rta problem [SOLVED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fotis

Apr 20, 2020
Hello guys, today when i tried to refil my vape i noticed that the holes which are used to refil with liquid have moved and when i refil it goes straight to the coils and not in the tank..also i noticed that the holes that are supposed to be the airflow now goes to the tank so i guess airflow and refil swapped holes somehow..when i tried to turn them back nothing happened and i am afraid of breaking it..any ideas? Thank you!
20200420_131650.jpg
20200420_131715.jpg
20200420_131739.jpg
20200420_131704.jpg

• Optimistic
Reactions: Mowgli

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
I don't have the Zeus x but after researching your problem and looking at the exploded view of the tank, the part you are having problems with is actually the chimney and outer chamber, so its 2 parts pressed together, the outer chamber should be able to move back to the correct position ,what I did find out is both parts are pressed together and some people were having leaking problems the fix was to take the part shown in your pics and place it between two pieces of wood one underneath and one on top and apply firm pressure to the top piece of wood until you hear a click or popping noise and then you know both parts are seated properly, lots of info on Google.
Hope you sort it out

Reactions: Mowgli

Fotis

Apr 20, 2020
And welcome.
If you don't fancy fixing it yourself and you have had it only a short while you could try rma'ing the tank or taking it back to shop you got it from.
i tried to firm pressure to the top piece but it didn't worked..i dont have problem with spit or leak..my atomizor now doesnt have airflow and refill hole. I tried to twist it back but it turns a bit and then stops. I appreciate your help!

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
From your picture it looks like you don't have the inner chamber installed. Here is the picture of parts from Geekvape. Or it is a Zeus Dual and not the Zeus X.

View attachment 880909

I was thinking the same but if you look at the second picture you can see the inner and outer have moved cause its causing a blockage of the fill port

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
I was thinking the same but if you look at the first picture you can see the inner and outer have moved cause its causing a blockage of the fill port

The Zeus X RTA inner chamber has holes in it and is removable. The picture he has doesn't show the holes in inside.

It looks like there is an inner chamber but a built in one. Been a long time but I think the Zeus Dual from memory had a built in inner chamber like the picture he posted and wasn't removable. So it appears to be a Zeus Dual from the photo.

The inner chamber on the Zeus won't block top fill holes.

• Agree
Reactions: bigbob2322

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
The Zeus X RTA inner chamber has holes in it and is removable. The picture he has doesn't show the holes in inside.

It looks like there is an inner chamber but a built in one. Been a long time but I think the Zeus Dual from memory had a built in inner chamber like the picture he posted and wasn't removable. So it appears to be a Zeus Dual from the photo.
The pictures are the Zeus X.
The inner chamber doesnt need to be there to illustrate the problem he is having.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
i can't understand how this happened..the only thing that i did was to unscrew the top cap to refill it and i noticed it cause i was pouring liquid and the tank wasn't fulling
Ive got the Zeus X in front of me and have taken it apart and tried to replicate the problem you have. I cant replicate it and dont know how you managed to do what you have done. :) Sorry.

Reactions: Marper

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Yeah, I'm scratching my head trying to help him but I've run out of ideas

If you look carefully at his picture it has what looks like an inner chamber but not the removable one from the Zeus X. The one on the Zeus Dual is not removable.

The outer chamber on the Zeus X is not movable, it is one solid piece.

Reactions: Marper

Fotis

Apr 20, 2020
Was it like that when you got it from the shop? Might have been cut wrong if so. There are also clones of the Zeus X with the logo on them. Clones aren't always done right.
i got him for like 6 months without problems..it was all good..this happened yesterday. I don't think it's fake cause the box has all the stuffs inside +the warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread