The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Zippered organizers?

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by GMayberry, May 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GMayberry

GMayberry Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2014
    Virginia
    I am trying to find the "perfect case" for carrying on the go. Something that is not girly. lol

I want it to be zippered with elastic loops inside, like the essential oil cases have. I just need it big enough for an eVic, extra tank and cardos, extra battery, and if there is a room, a juice bottle or two.

Has anyone found anything like this recently?:vapor:

2. Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2013
    Fantasy Island
  3. dwnwardspiral

dwnwardspiral Full Member

Feb 26, 2014
    Beachwood, NJ, USA
    I just use my oldschool psp zipper case :) works surprisingly well for holding my batteries and rebuild tools

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

4. GMayberry

GMayberry Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2014
    Virginia
    I never thought about FT!! I did find a few on thereI like. The Ego cases are everywhere and they just seem to small. I have been stuck trying to think of other kinds of cases I could repurpose. Good find and thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.