Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Very nice Dragonfly! I just got a great lil bag/pouch for on the go to. It's smaller but holds a good bit of stuff...it's the Golla Pouch and is very handy. You can get them a lot cheaper on ebay, that is where I got mine, and not have to pay the high price some online retailers sell them for. If any is interested I have a review video of them on the ecig video review page. I haven't taken any pictures of it yet or I would post them that way :)

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.

Panhandler

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wakulla Florida
While I don't mean to belittle the OP or anything like that, I don't have that much crap, first of all, and secondly, the blood glucose meter case thing is completely obsolete to me because I have something better called BDU pants or any other pants with cargo pockets, which I wear all the time. If I actually needed one of these, I could just "steal" one of my dad's. But I have no need for this. I don't carry carts with me ever because I have drip tips. All I need with me is my PCC, 2 batteries, 1 atty, and a bottle or two of juice.

I wear BDU's sometimes too, but I think the OP intentions was for traveling for a few days. Like on vacations or air travel.
Maybe even for girls who have to wear a dress or keep thier stuff together in a purse.

I vape most of the time in my work truck and use a glasses hard case for that,but need something for traveling/vacation.
Thanks to the OP and the other's suggestions.

Tol

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
NY
Nice case and great ideas!

I personally use an eGo case to carry around my stuff. I carry two Riva batteries, two eGo-T atties, about 5 extra tank carts. Since I always have a battery and atty in my hands, it's easy to include my usb charger, but if I have 2 fully charged batteries, I usually don't bother bringing it. If am going away for more than a day, I bring the wall adapter & usb charger in a pocket or pack into a suitcase or something.

AngeLsLuv

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Lake Ariel, PA.
One reviewer states it's cheaply made, but I'm diggin the style/layout of this one at Amazon.

BKooler Diabetic Pen and Vial Travel Wallet

Those are pretty good... What used to be cool is that many blood sugar meter companies used to just mail these to you out of nowhere.. All diabetics seem to buy many meters through the years (got my first meter in 1981), so when the meter kicks the bucket, the bag is always sitting there collecting dust, since they are given with every one you buy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread