The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Who Knew?? FAB eCig Accessory Travel Case = Gluco Case = PERFECT

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by DragonflyVaper, Oct 7, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bella Chic

Bella Chic Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 4, 2009
    Southeast Texas
    Very nice Dragonfly! I just got a great lil bag/pouch for on the go to. It's smaller but holds a good bit of stuff...it's the Golla Pouch and is very handy. You can get them a lot cheaper on ebay, that is where I got mine, and not have to pay the high price some online retailers sell them for. If any is interested I have a review video of them on the ecig video review page. I haven't taken any pictures of it yet or I would post them that way :)

2. kevbow

kevbow Forum Supplier

May 27, 2009
    CT
    I use a dart case. Bought it at Dicks Sporting Goods for about 20 bucks :).

3. AngeLsLuv

AngeLsLuv Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2009
    Lake Ariel, PA.
  4. Panhandler

Panhandler Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2011
    Wakulla Florida
    I wear BDU's sometimes too, but I think the OP intentions was for traveling for a few days. Like on vacations or air travel.
    Maybe even for girls who have to wear a dress or keep thier stuff together in a purse.

I vape most of the time in my work truck and use a glasses hard case for that,but need something for traveling/vacation.
    Thanks to the OP and the other's suggestions.

5. loden813

loden813 Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 3, 2011
    tampa, fl
    Wow! Some really great ideas all! Headed to a military surplus store to see what I can find...

6. Tol

Tol Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2011
    NY
    Nice case and great ideas!

I personally use an eGo case to carry around my stuff. I carry two Riva batteries, two eGo-T atties, about 5 extra tank carts. Since I always have a battery and atty in my hands, it's easy to include my usb charger, but if I have 2 fully charged batteries, I usually don't bother bringing it. If am going away for more than a day, I bring the wall adapter & usb charger in a pocket or pack into a suitcase or something.

7. Rachus

Rachus Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2011
    Indiana, USA
  8. AngeLsLuv

AngeLsLuv Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2009
    Lake Ariel, PA.
    Those are pretty good... What used to be cool is that many blood sugar meter companies used to just mail these to you out of nowhere.. All diabetics seem to buy many meters through the years (got my first meter in 1981), so when the meter kicks the bucket, the bag is always sitting there collecting dust, since they are given with every one you buy..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.