Zombie in coming!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

plish71

Verified Member
Dec 3, 2013
Pocatello, ID USA
Well I anxiously waited at my computer waiting to order a ZNA just to have my hopes shattered, so what's one to do at this point? Well let me tell you, I promptly went to the ProVape website and placed my order for the full size Zombie with extension and I feel better about the purchase as the Provari has a proven track record. My first Provari, I am EXCITED!!

edg64

Dec 26, 2013
ohio
Well I anxiously waited at my computer waiting to order a ZNA just to have my hopes shattered, so what's one to do at this point? Well let me tell you, I promptly went to the ProVape website and placed my order for the full size Zombie with extension and I feel better about the purchase as the Provari has a proven track record. My first Provari, I am EXCITED!!
if I may ask what happened with the ZNA

plish71

Verified Member
Dec 3, 2013
Pocatello, ID USA
They never released them, at the last minute they put up a post on Zen's website stating they had run into production issues with the wrong sized buttons or something to that affect. I would have thought with the announced release of a product one would be well informed of any production issues well before the announced release date. Oh well, I'm sure I am going to be better off with my Zombie.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
They never released them, at the last minute they put up a post on Zen's website stating they had run into production issues with the wrong sized buttons or something to that affect. I would have thought with the announced release of a product one would be well informed of any production issues well before the announced release date. Oh well, I'm sure I am going to be better off with my Zombie.

well that stinks,,,,,,,,

edg64

Dec 26, 2013
ohio
They never released them, at
the last minute they put up a post on Zen's website stating they had run into production issues with the wrong sized buttons or something to that affect. I would have thought with the announced release of a product one would be well informed of any production issues well before the announced release date. Oh well, I'm sure I am going to be better off with my Zombie.
You will like the provari I have 2 they r a great device. I agree with the 30 watts who needs it although I did order a dna 20 mod because there's less tinkering and guesswork... good luck with the provari...

plish71

Verified Member
Dec 3, 2013
Pocatello, ID USA
Well it made it here but the mailman still has my tatroe ring somewhere. provari.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread