Soooo...I will Get It tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoganCrane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
TEXAS BY GAWD
Ordered my first mod Wednesday, as it should be obvious posting in this sub it is a ProVari, the full size not the mini, in the new Zombie Green/Red splatter. Ordered her with a Protank II from ProVape and then today I also ordered a matching Bella for it....

Should be in tomorrow at some point, luckily right now I work nights so I'll be home all day waiting on vapemail. One question I have, as all I've ever had are throwaways, is there anything I need to know about the Protank 2?

I've never rebuilt anything nor would know where to begin...

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
If this is your first replenishable attachment, make sure you get some replacement heads.

I like the 2.5 ohm heads for the Protank. It puts you in the 3.8-4.2v range. Just be mindful of the voltage. If you get a slight burnt taste, lower the voltage before you burn the coil/wick. I went through a couple coil heads way too quickly before I learned to stay on the conservative side of the voltage scale.

LoganCrane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
TEXAS BY GAWD
If this is your first replenishable attachment, make sure you get some replacement heads.

I like the 2.5 ohm heads for the Protank. It puts you in the 3.8-4.2v range. Just be mindful of the voltage. If you get a slight burnt taste, lower the voltage before you burn the coil/wick. I went through a couple coil heads way too quickly before I learned to stay on the conservative side of the voltage scale.

Will do, I'm pretty sure that once my bella comes in the protank will just be another shelf piece, or used strictly for straight tobaccos.

LoganCrane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
TEXAS BY GAWD
I use cart tanks way more than the Protank as well. But I've warmed up to it and am considering getting a second. Flavor on the Protank is hard to beat on a carto tank, but I do enjoy the variety and convenience of carto tanks. So much that I have a 50 carto carton.

I think I ordered 25.....just to be on the safe side. I dp over order and over think quite often.:blink:

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Ordered my first Mod Wednesday, as it should be obvious posting in this sub it is a ProVari, the full size not the mini, in the new Zombie Green/Red splatter. Ordered her with a Protank II from ProVape and then today I also ordered a matching Bella for it....

Should be in tomorrow at some point, luckily right now I work nights so I'll be home all day waiting on vapemail.
One question I have, as all I've ever had are throwaways, is there anything I need to know about the Protank 2?

should work great for ya
give it a good wash before you use it, then screw coil in tight
fill it up with juice and allow enuff time for wicks to soak up good
then vape your face off... :D

probably gonna need some replacement coils (1.8-2.2-2.5) I like the middle
- Kanger T3s/Mini T3s/MT3s

sux waiting on vapemail--GREAT WHEN IT COMES !

:)

LoganCrane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
TEXAS BY GAWD
should work great for ya
give it a good wash before you use it, then screw coil in tight
fill it up with juice and allow enuff time for wicks to soak up good
then vape your face off... :D

probably gonna need some replacement coils (1.8-2.2-2.5) I like the middle
- Kanger T3s/Mini T3s/MT3s

sux waiting on vapemail--GREAT WHEN IT COMES !

:)

I ordered a pack of 2.2oHm replacements with the order. What voltage would yall recommend for that?

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Ordered my first Mod Wednesday, as it should be obvious posting in this sub it is a ProVari, the full size not the mini, in the new Zombie Green/Red splatter. Ordered her with a Protank II from ProVape and then today I also ordered a matching Bella for it....

Should be in tomorrow at some point, luckily right now I work nights so I'll be home all day waiting on vapemail. One question I have, as all I've ever had are throwaways, is there anything I need to know about the Protank 2?

Good thing too since YOU MUST SIGN FOR IT!
If your vape carrier doesn't get a signature just consider yourself fortunate.

LoganCrane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
TEXAS BY GAWD
Good thing too since YOU MUST SIGN FOR IT!
If your vape carrier doesn't get a signature just consider yourself fortunate.

So I have read in this section often. And it says it in the tracking info as well. Hopefully I don't cat nap off and miss it tomorrow, maybe the wife will be home all day and I can just snooze.

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
I really like the pro-tank, I have the original, and 2 tatroe tanks, (from cigtechs) some have said the pro-tank 2 has a very tight draw on the Provari, but other then that they work great.

Congrats!

Yes congrats I found that my Protank draw on the Provari was for me perfect, on other mods too airy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread