Not open for further replies.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
I'm enjoying a Grape Zotz! Before I head into the drudge...
589b2cb511175e00cef3b0df1d99d7cc.jpg

I'm thinking Zotz! Are the 3rd best thing about Nicoticket behind the awesome Joose and stellar Customer Service. I think a tasty, fizzy Zotz! May beat out the lightning fast shipping....

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC

I'm thinking Zotz! Are the 3rd best thing about Nicoticket behind the awesome Joose and stellar Customer Service. I think a tasty, fizzy Zotz! May beat out the lightning fast shipping....

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

Me too if they aren't grape!! I love the apple and blue raspberry!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

I still like Green Apple better than Grape, my 2c. ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Hmmm...that is what they are suppose to look like? I ordered a Zotz last Monday and NT keeps putting 4 bottles in the box along with my Zotz. :D One of these days, hopefully I will get a Zotz that looks like that.

I heard about those designer "candies" in California ;)

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Hmmm...that is what they are suppose to look like? I ordered a Zotz last Monday and NT keeps putting 4 bottles in the box along with my Zotz. :D One of these days, hopefully I will get a Zotz that looks like that.

Looks like Nick struck again [emoji20]

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
I heard about those designer "candies" in California ;)

Not sure which one you meant. Life is difficult out here. A daily struggle. Maybe I will walk along the beach on this sunny day and ponder this riddle.

(Figure if this outfit was ok for the Super Bowl it should be ECF safe,and yes she is from California.)

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle

Oh Crap Grover! Now you've got Detroit all fired up! Duck and cover my friend!

Last edited by a moderator:

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA

Oh Crap Grover! Now you've got Detroit all fired up! Duck and cover my friend!

I know exactly what you are saying my friend. This is why I hauled tail into the kitchen and carefully made these for The Don.

Last edited by a moderator:

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA
Not sure which one you meant. Life is difficult out here. A daily struggle. Maybe I will walk along the beach on this sunny day and ponder this riddle.

(Figure if this outfit was ok for the Super Bowl it should be ECF safe,and yes she is from California.)

I didn't try to interpret what Clark was saying. But I do think what he was trying to say is, "since it is currently 22 degrees here in Nebraska, I wish I was back in California." Hmm...isn't 32 degrees freezing? :)

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Grover's forgiven -- he's my buddy and I am in a generous mood -- my last order of NT yumminess contained an intact zotz. I was shocked! :shock::shock:

We think Nick was recently on vacation or it was a cruel trick to throw us off. Investigations will ensue with future orders.

NPL has me thinking, though -- See's Candies would be a FABULOUS add on to the NT lineup! What a nice touch, and my absolute fave!

*****I bet Nick won't get such a thrill out of smacking chocolate with a hammer, either!

Last edited:

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA
Grover's forgiven -- he's my buddy and I am in a generous mood -- my last order of NT yumminess contained an intact zotz. I was shocked! :shock::shock:

We think Nick was recently on vacation or it was a cruel trick to throw us off. Investigations will ensue with future orders.

NPL has me thinking, though -- See's Candies would be a FABULOUS add on to the NT lineup! What a nice touch, and my absolute fave!

*****I bet Nick won't get such a thrill out of smacking chocolate with a hammer, either!

Thank you Nanny, I was really sweating it. You may be onto something Nanny, since Clark will not satisfy us with a dark chocolate with coconut, perhaps he will hear our cries for See's Candies milk chocolate bordeaux juice. :)

Necrotic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
I spoke with Beau yesterday and told him to tell Nick that I demanded that he send a handwritten apology in my next order for crushing all the zotz and leaving mine out of my last order... we shall see if he obeyed. Also, Clark I gave Beau permission to beat josh with a stick.

Edit: If received I will take a picture and post it. This apology was meant for everybody :D

Last edited:

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA
I spoke with Beau yesterday and told him to tell Nick that I demanded that he send a handwritten apology in my next order for crushing all the zotz and leaving mine out of my last order... we shall see if he obeyed. Also, Clark I gave Beau permission to beat josh with a stick.

+1........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread