Status
Not open for further replies.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Just placed an order this afternoon for another one of these. Niece and Nephews were over yesterday and the man cave jar is down to the dregs.....

FFYBfYO.jpg

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Just placed an order this afternoon for another one of these. Niece and Nephews were over yesterday and the man cave jar is down to the dregs.....

FFYBfYO.jpg
Well, I see I should have read a little further before responding.
John, you are killing me, too! BEAUTIFUL and in pristine shape - I don't see a bit of powder in the bottom of the bag. Run a couple over with your car and send 'em my way! :laugh:

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Well, I see I should have read a little further before responding.
John, you are killing me, too! BEAUTIFUL and in pristine shape - I don't see a bit of powder in the bottom of the bag. Run a couple over with your car and send 'em my way! :laugh:

PM me your addy and I'd be happy to send you more than a few my dear. I'll send'em bubble wrapped in a crush proof box! ;)

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine

FFYBfYO.jpg
Do you get them from Groovie Candy? I only know the company because a DJ in Montreal mentioned that she had not had a particular candy in years, so I did a little search and found that that company had what she was looking for. Great service even shipping it to Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread