Not open for further replies.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Perhaps mine were toughened for international transit :D - I never had a broken one in any of my orders. A few missing, but that was in the era of 'the missing Zotz mystery' - I recall Nanny being most displeased!
View attachment 409924

I've been fairly lucky so far...although I may be pushing my luck now with Nick and his handcuff picture...a lot of mine don't have all the fizz I'd like. Like they've been deflated without being crushed...

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA
;)

I am picturing Nick being led away in handcuffs...Headline's read:

"Zotz! Crushing Bandit Apprehended at Last! Michigan and California Residents Breath Collective Sighs of Relief!!"
j7S14or.jpg

That was my dream last night!!! That was my dream last night!!! WOW!!! You really are keeping a close tab on me my friend.

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA
I've been fairly lucky so far...although I may be pushing my luck now with Nick and his handcuff picture...a lot of mine don't have all the fizz I'd like. Like they've been deflated without being crushed...

I am convinced that it is done intentionally with my Zotz. I have not received 1 Zotz that didn't look like the pic I posted. It's okay though , as long as Nick keeps miscounting bottles that he puts in my box, everything is A-Okay. :)

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
That was my dream last night!!! That was my dream last night!!! WOW!!! You really are keeping a close tab on me my friend.

Not too hard anymore with all the smart gadgets in our homes...never forget...always watching;)

Aw ...you mean like people blow eggs? That's the best Zotz bit gone :blink:

Pictor, that is the nail on the head! How does Nick do that and not break the seal on the wrapper?

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
I am convinced that it is done intentionally with my Zotz. I have not received 1 Zotz that didn't look like the pic I posted. It's okay though , as long as Nick keeps miscounting bottles that he puts in my box, everything is A-Okay. :)

Wow, I wanna get on your program! As much as I like the Zotz! I could use a little miscounting!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Pictor, that is the nail on the head! How does Nick do that and not break the seal on the wrapper?
Well, have you checked the seal on the Zotz wrapper for a needle hole one end and a bigger hole the other?
Or, don't they have some fancy packaging equipment there now ...could be resealing one end?
Or, perhaps Batman Jersh is in collaboration ...and BJ can probably do anything :facepalm:

More to the point ...what on earth are they lacing those Zotz with? - :laugh: Aint it fun!

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Well, have you checked the seal on the Zotz wrapper for a needle hole one end and a bigger hole the other?
Or, don't they have some fancy packaging equipment there now ...could be resealing one end?
Or, perhaps Batman Jersh is in collaboration ...and BJ can probably do anything :facepalm:

More to the point ...what on earth are they lacing those Zotz with? - :laugh: Aint it fun!

I think you're on to something with the new equipment. I'll have to see if both ends look alike on the next order. Makes sense that BJ is in cahoots with that Nick guy. [emoji23]

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Just got home, sorting through subscribed threads and emails...I'll make sure to get a response to your latest once I've shaken this nasty tourist induced flu!!

:wub:
'Tourist induced flu?! ...who did? the dastardly devils! Grrr! big-sneeze smilie.gif I'll give em what for! squeeze choke smilie.gif

Sure is a lot of Nick bashing going on.
Wouldn't care, but we do love him really! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread