Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Thank you Nanny, I was really sweating it. You may be onto something Nanny, since Clark will not satisfy us with a dark chocolate with coconut, perhaps he will hear our cries for See's Candies milk chocolate bordeaux juice. :)
Sounds fabulous, Grover, but I AM still hoping for something coconut - at some point!!

And, shhhhh .... don't tell anyone, but I have a soft spot for handsome men who are from the left coast and know their way around some good juice!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I spoke with Beau yesterday and told him to tell Nick that I demanded that he send a handwritten apology in my next order for crushing all the zotz and leaving mine out of my last order... we shall see if he obeyed. Also, Clark I gave Beau permission to beat josh with a stick.

Edit: If received I will take a picture and post it. This apology was meant for everybody :D

Sounds like a good time, right there! This crushing and stealing of the Zotz just can't be tolerated. A .... whooping would send a much needed message. I vote YES!

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Zotz........

KUYNqAb.jpg

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Grover's forgiven -- he's my buddy and I am in a generous mood -- my last order of NT yumminess contained an intact zotz. I was shocked! :shock::shock:

We think Nick was recently on vacation or it was a cruel trick to throw us off. Investigations will ensue with future orders.

NPL has me thinking, though -- See's Candies would be a FABULOUS add on to the NT lineup! What a nice touch, and my absolute fave!

*****I bet Nick won't get such a thrill out of smacking chocolate with a hammer, either!

Nanny, I think we're starting to get to the bottom of the whole unmashed Zotz! thing...maybe 'cause los patrones (the owners) were out of town, Nick was doing a CYA thing?

Grover, better go back and research who's the Don of what and where the PBC Union originates from! Sometimes the smallest slips have the greatest consequences! I just want you to be safe brother! Sound's like you're good for now...(wipes brow)

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
How did you know Soignee that my neighbors are literally miles from me. Living in the middle of an almond orchard does have its drawbacks. :)

No excuse, sorry. I have lived literally in a tent in the middle of a lemon orchard in Ventura county and could get a cup of sugar or FLOUR for that matter, within 10 minutes...Now, when I lived in the country in the Hudson Valley, not in a tent, my neighbors would try to shoot me if I came on property...

(balls back in your court I believe..)

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA
No excuse, sorry. I have lived literally in a tent in the middle of a lemon orchard in Ventura county and could get a cup of sugar or FLOUR for that matter, within 10 minutes...Now, when I lived in the country in the Hudson Valley, not in a tent, my neighbors would try to shoot me if I came on property...

(balls back in your court I believe..)

Then you understand perfectly why I will not venture onto another grower's property when they are sleeping. I personally have this thing about not being in crosshairs

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
Then you understand perfectly why I will not venture onto another grower's property when they are sleeping. I personally have this thing about not being in crosshairs

Although I feel mah own logic is being twisted against me...ok.

But only because I HAVE to go twist some wire and rebuild! I have SO little time and it is so late...

Don't think you've won this one grover...I'm watching, always watching....

swG5wAE.jpg

scratchtheweasel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Pocono PA
Now, when I lived in the country in the Hudson Valley, not in a tent, my neighbors would try to shoot me if I came on property...

You lived in Hudson Valley? Like NY Hudson Valley (are there two?)

Former Hudsoner here - Tarrytown for a few years, worked in Yonkers. Grew up a bit further north in the Peekskill area. If you thought Hudson Valley folks have itchy trigger fingers you should try my neck of the Poconos sometime. Actually you might not want to. But really we're all quite friendly unless you show up on our lawn unannounced. ;)

Damn I saw this thread and thought there was a zots liquid, I got so excited.

We're all hoping for this one some day. I'm all for hint dropping though - maybe one of these days it will hit. ;)

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com

grover868

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Modesto, CA, USA
Although I feel mah own logic is being twisted against me...ok.

But only because I HAVE to go twist some wire and rebuild! I have SO little time and it is so late...

Don't think you've won this one grover...I'm watching, always watching....

swG5wAE.jpg

I promise to be on my best behavior most of the time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread