Zovoo x Voopoo DRAGBAR Disposable Vapes: the F600!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen Bee

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2020
Zovoo x Voopoo DRAGBAR Disposable Vapes: the F600!

1666219715836.png

What’s up, ECF?! I hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for Halloween!

Before that though, I wanted to share with you all my experience and feedback with Zovoo/Voopoo’s newest disposable on the market: the Dragbar F600! These were kindly provided to me for review by Zovoo/Voopoo (thanks Fiona!).

You might recall the Dragbar R6000 and F8000 from a few months back that Zovoo released. Well, simply put, the Dragbar F600 is of a similar design with some purposeful simplifications. We’ll go through them in this review!

Quick specs:

• Dimensions at 95 x 24 x 22 mm in a tubular shape but short and very pocketable.
  • 500 mAh battery.
  • Made from PC and PCTG.
  • Having a 1.4 ohms mesh coil.
  • 2 mL of e-liquid capacity.
Once again and similar to the previous Dragbars I mentioned in the intro, the Dragbar F600 is unmistakably a Voopoo product. It looks like a miniature Voopoo Drag X/S with the printed branding in front and the embossed “DRAG” in bold at the back- a throwback to the Drag X/S’s trademark design.

1666219735060.png

It’s small size and cylindrical form factor make for very good ergonomics, and as it weighs next to nothing, you’ll hardly feel it’s there once it’s in your pocket or purse. The mouthpiece is fixed but since it is rounded too, it’s very comfortable to use and has just the right height for MTL vaping.

Yes, I’d say the Dragbar F600 is more for MTL vaping. With no airflow control, the draw is that of an enjoyable medium MTL draw with just the right amount of restriction. The air travels from a very small hole (1mm diameter?) at the device’s base and travels to the coil, and eventually to the mouthpiece.

1666219751954.png

This design is perfect though as it allows for maximum flavour to be vaped! Coupled with Zovoo/Voopoo’s mesh coil design, truly this is one of the best-tasting line of disposables I have ever used! What’s also impressive is the warmth I get, considering that the device has a 1.4 ohms coil; it tells me that the warmth is coming from the device’s design rather than power from the battery, which is again a great thing as the device isn’t rechargeable.

The Dragbar F600 is a simple pull and puff device- there’s absolutely nothing to press or adjust. A quite literal unpack-and-vape kind of disposable which will be useful to new switchers. And the battery engages even with just a slight pull- instant satisfaction! An LED light at the bottom lights up when you take a puff to indicate operation.

1666219767148.png

It comes in a variety of flavours (20 right now per Zovoo’s website), and I was sent five of these: Grape, Sweet Strawberry, Strawberry Ice, Sour Apple, and Kiwi Passion Fruit Guava. All of them just taste absolutely brilliant, with no chemical taste at all, unlike some other disposables on the market. This is what has really impressed me with Zovoo’s disposables: quite possibly, they are the best in class when it comes to flavour! These fruit flavour taste fresh, a bit candied with the sweetness, and also refreshing with the touch of cooling added to them. The Kiwi Passion Fruit Guava, in particular, was a treat as it is very rare for me to come across a guava-flavoured vape that tastes so close to the real thing!

These disposables will come in a variety of nicotine salt strengths depending on your region- and yes, even in zero nic!

Final Thoughts:

I am very pleased with the Dragbar F600, and can happily recommend them to those switching from smoking or MTL vapers. Exquisite taste, no leaks, condensation or flooding- you can’t really go wrong with the Dragbar F600 if you’re looking for a disposable vape device.

My sincerest thanks again to Zovoo/Voopoo for allowing me to review these products!

• Informative
Reactions: gloopdegurp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread