Protank 3 or aspire nautilus mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2014
Texas
I have since gone for reos mods and rda's, but Nautilus and Aerotanks were the big starting point on my vape journey. Now let me be clear the it all comes down to personal preference. I have 1 Protank 3 and 1 Aerotank that mostly just sit in my toolbox, I use the Aerotank on my Hammer clone as I really like the aesthetics, but really I just wasn't that fond of them. I have owned at least 5 Nautilus minis, I've given away 3 to friends and family and have 3 in my toolbox right now. The Nautilus mini was my end all beat all in go to clearomizers until I "grew out of them" and on to rda's and sub-ohm tanks. Now I say "grow out" like that because some people really don't need to ever go to the bigger is better mindset. I love thosr tanks for what they do and still recommend the Nautilus mini and MVP2 as a great "entry level" combo that could very well be the pair that you vape on for the rest of your vape career.

I hope you find your vape bliss. Cheers.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I tried my brother's nautilus mini n loved it. Mine is on the way n should be here today, yay! I found a good deal at ecig avenue 17.49 n free shipping with mayminideal
I ordered fri n it's already showing out for delivery today :)

That would almost have gotten you a GS Air And a 5 pack of coils.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
I have a bunch of protank 3's and two MVP 20w and they work fine. But, I would recommend the Nautilus and GS Air tanks over the Protank 3. The problem with the Protank 3 is that the air flow gradually diminishes so much that it feels like trying to suck a golf ball through a straw. The GS Air tank has adjustable air flow, as does the Nautilus.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Thank you all so much! I honestly hate the protank 3 coils so I'm hoping the aspire ones are better
That is an easy challenge.
I got 4-5 "bad" days of vaping using Protanks from one coil. Now I get 2 weeks of "good" vaping using BVC coils. I would say I get 10 days of "excellent" vaping from Subtanks using the non-sub-ohm coils.
t.b.h. I found the entire "3" range about the worst clearomisers ever made. It all looked so good on paper... double up the coil for less dry-hits (two coils running the power) but they still lasted too short, still gave dry hits or still leaked and gurgled and cost too much compared to other systems.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
My daily tanks are Protank 2s with an airflow adapter. I rebuild my (single) coils and really love them. I also have the Nauti Mini, and other than not personally being able to rebuild those coils, I like them immensely. Have a couple of Subtanks (Mini and Nano) that I like as well....

When I find something I like, I tend to get multiples. I may have a number of tanks, but not a wide variety, but that's o.k. for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread