Not open for further replies.

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
Nothing, I'm wondering if this was old information. I've seen some references online that the study results are about to be published.

On Friday I received a reply from the people at the B.U. study
and it is indeed legitimate and ongoing.
I will be talking to them on Monday.
I'm excited to be participating ( if chosen} so I hope I'll be used for this particular study on ecigs.
I don't see anything that would disqualify me at this point from what I've received.
C.B.
:evil:

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
Count myself and one or two others in!
I did talk with Jenn since Amanda isn't there at present and finished my phone call pre-lim.
I did tell Jenn there were plenty of us at this forum who wanted to participate and she said she was trying to get back to everyone but was behind on emails.
I hope this helps those who haven't heard from them yet.
I'm waiting for the date when I go into BU so I'll post that when I find out.
C.B.

Last edited:

aewolfe

Jun 28, 2010
Boston MA
I work at Boston University so it is no great haul for me to participate. I sent the e-mail and will wait for a reply. I took would be interested in a met-up with other vapers. All of my information about the subject has been from online sources and I do not know, personally, anyone who vapes. So meeting some fellow vapers would be great.

thedudeabides

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2010
Boston
Looks like there will be two focus groups, I'll most likely be attending the latter of the two as it will have the least impact on my work day.

The focus group dates and times are:

Tuesday, February 15 at 11 am
Wednesday, February 23 at 4pm

Keep in mind this is not occurring at the main BU campus. This is being run by the school of public health in the Boston Medical Center area near the South End. That actually works out great for me, I work in the Hancock building, and my fiancé is finishing up her PH.d right around the corner from there at BU medical school. If we don't do a get together, I will at least have a ride home:)

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
Let me look around for some small place that might be willing to accomodate us and I will get back to the thread and let you know what I've found.
Also anyone else with suggestions for meeting places feel free to do the same!
I think I shouldbe able to find something depending on the time we get out of the group.
Other than my usual hangout at the Gloucester Street Smoke Shop!
Gloucester St, Cigar (Gstreetcigars) on Twitter
C.B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread