Comparing two iTaste SVDs w/pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluecat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Cincy
If is a little bit blurry and you got a robbery feel scratching with the nail is there, i do get a hard time getting mine out but after is out is a very shinny screen, scratch out with your finger nail the screen itself will not scratch, mine have got a good abuse and non a single scratch in the body or screen

Sent from my iVap using Tapatalk HD

I guess I need to grow some more fingernail. Can't get anything off. I thought I was going to pry the plastic/glass off.

release the kraken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Stalking the Mailman
So in summary after reading the entire thread, is it all agreed upon that FT is selling legit?

That the subtle differences between those bought from b and m or other trusted web store fronts as "legit" vs FT possibly clone devices are chalked up to:
1. the svd full kit and the express kit (even on the innokin website) show major differences
2. due to multiple production runs innokin just got what ever parts they could during same production runs
3. also due to multiple production runs innokin has made changes on the fly without changing version numbers
4. innokin does not seem to have a good QA or QC

I mean how would they get the actual legitimate packaging? While I saw a few folks say their FT was dusty inside, I never saw anyone say the packaging itself is different. I guess FT could have made exact replica packaging as well, but I don't see them doing that since they have always been very up front about what real and whats clone. Even if they get it wrong to begin with, they change it to reflect correctly asap. And their innokin svd pages don't seem to have changed in a very long time. Mine finally changed to shipping today from FT, I got the express kit, and if there is anything different from everyone elses posts, I will put some pics up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread