Customer feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VON

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
Florida
Rob,

Your customer service is absolutely the best bar none! I was really impressed with how you deal with DOA issues. The minute I told you I had a bad 801 atty--I didn't have to ask, you immediately sent me another one (without asking me to send the bad one back to you).

It is so hard to find ANY business that practices good customer service. I hand out your business cards to everyone that asks me "what the Hell you are smoking," with confidence knowing they too will be treated with excellent customer service.

That one act of customer service cemented our relationship. I will be a loyal Vapor Kings customer for as long as you are in business.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hey Rob,
Got my batts for the 6v on vaping the GGTS@. I forgot the charger, but I will need to wait until next month.
I just want to say that instead of Reg gas in my Lamborgini, it just had High Test and WOW!! I had 5v, not 6v and this is FANTASTIC!
The switch button is better and I can feel the locking ring getting tight now. Also the magnets work great too since I don't have the feeling in my ring fingers, I can actually get a hit everytime.. I knew it wasn't my Lamborgini missing..
I'm loving this more than ever!!
Actually, the switch looks 100x better being all brass and not the aluminum ring on it.
The shipping, again, SUPER FAST!

EasyDraw

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
New Orleans, LA
Ordered a Joye 510 Starter Kit on Sunday night, it shipped Monday AM, arrived today (Wednesday). Incredible! Thanks a lot, Vapor Kings krewe!

On a side note, I have only been using the 510 for a couple of hours and I can already tell I will only use my 901s in case of emergency! LOVE the push-button battery, seems to give a greatly improved draw and produces GREAT vapor! Now to decide on a juice for my additonal battery/atty order that I'm about to make...I'm thinking coffee! :)

Thanks again, VK!

Bob Hart
Metairie, LA

checkflag

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Los Angeles
Rob, I still cannot contact you from your website, and yes I am logged in. Every attempt
to get to contact you leads right to the "about us" page. I want to replace a bad atty I
got from you, my green 901 atty.

Order date: 08/09/2010
Order#: 15987

If you can just throw one in the mail it would make this a whole lot easier.

Ordered for the first time from these guys.

Ordered 11/8
Shipped 11/9
Received 11/12 (probably would have received the 11th, but no mail on Veteran's Day)
Received 1 wrong item
Notified them 11/12 (Friday)
Received response 11/15 (Monday)
Received correct item 11/17 with prepaid return postage

So that's a total of 9 days from order to door, after getting it wrong the first time and fixing it. This is with a holiday and a weekend in the middle.

Moral of the story, if they continue operating like this, I see a bright future for these guys.

Thanks for the top notch customer service! I'm sure we will be doing business in the future!

Regards,
Paul

B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
In a pile of sawdust
Placed order on 6 December.
Added to order via telephone on 7 December.
Received order on 9 December

Fastest shipment I have received from anyone in the e-cig business, and as fast as I have seen online without paying huge money for next day.

Thanks Rob and VK.

+1 (ditto) did the exact thing placed order /added to order next day & received ;)
VK's ROCKS! :headbang:

spider76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
San Diego, California
I wanted to post a thanks to Rob & VaporKings. I have placed a few orders with them and received my shipments quickly and with no problems at all. Any time I have called in with any questions Rob was happy to take the time to answer my questions. I am very happy with everything I have received from Vapor Kings, Thanks again.

Epsilon

Jan 1, 2011
Seattle, WA
I just wanted to give y'all both love and hate for the speed of the shipment.

Love, because the shipping time? AWESOME. Really. Out of the things I ordered for my first PV purchase, the cartos from y'all were the first things to arrive.

Hate, because then I had to stare longingly at said cartos for three days while I waited for my other stuff to arrive. ;)

Thanks for the good service. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread