Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Well cafe mocha has quickly become one of my new favorites! That and tiki juice are just both amazing!

Surprised I dont see more love for either of these...

Cafe mocha and I had a disagreement when I first started vaping and I didn't go back. And I just got Tiki a couple of weeks ago and didn't care for it, at first. It is quickly growing on me! But..I'm known to mix if a juice isn't to my liking if it's in a tank and for the life of me, I can't remember if I added a few drops of anything to it.

I usually have detailed notes of all my tanks in a notebook but on occasion w/a few cocktails, I just start mixing and forget to write things down. :facepalm:

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
Cafe Mocha reminded me of old coffee grounds...I wanted to like it so badly! I thought I might like Tiki, but - meh...Still, I know my tastes will change, so they're in the back of a drawer until then.

Oh, AngiBe - a notebook? Sooooooooo organized - I'm in awe:toast:
Cafe mocha and I had a disagreement when I first started vaping and I didn't go back. And I just got Tiki a couple of weeks ago and didn't care for it, at first. It is quickly growing on me! But..I'm known to mix if a juice isn't to my liking if it's in a tank and for the life of me, I can't remember if I added a few drops of anything to it.

I usually have detailed notes of all my tanks in a notebook but on occasion w/a few cocktails, I just start mixing and forget to write things down. :facepalm:

JohnWillyson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Cafe Mocha reminded me of old coffee grounds...I wanted to like it so badly! I thought I might like Tiki, but - meh...Still, I know my tastes will change, so they're in the back of a drawer until then.

It took a cotton wick and an RDA with dual coils running at about 9 watts to make the mocha really shine. And shine it does!

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN

Trust me, at the beginning I was pretty damn organized. I would write down the day I filled the tank, how old the tank was, what ohm coil was in it, how old the coil was, when I last washed it..blah blah blah. Most importantly was I put this little piece of blue tape on the tank and numbered them from 1-15 or whatever amount of tanks I had loaded.

It was a way from me to figure out what was in the tanks. That's about the only thing I keep doing, the rest of it got tedious and I became too lazy. Heeheheheheeeehehee

Last edited:

chesty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Sydney, Australia
well, I was vaping sub zero in the dark in bed, half asleep, and I had a runny nose. I woke up in the morning with dried blood all over my hands. I know this has happened to you a few times before weezal, but for me, it was a little scary. Where did all this blood come from?
I'm guessing my runny nose was a nose bleed, and as the refined gentlemen I am, I wiped my nose with my hands.

in a nutshell, you should try sub zero.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
well, I was vaping sub zero in the dark in bed, half asleep, and I had a runny nose. I woke up in the morning with dried blood all over my hands. I know this has happened to you a few times before weezal, but for me, it was a little scary. Where did all this blood come from?
I'm guessing my runny nose was a nose bleed, and as the refined gentlemen I am, I wiped my nose with my hands.

in a nutshell, you should try sub zero.

not as many times as you would think.....only 4 times in fact. and 3 of them we're because i was kinda askin for it.

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
1. Kringles (and all its various permutations that I mix up!!) *******
2. Mystic
2. Twisted Java
3. VooDoo

Other mentions go to 'Becca, Prime and Torque. Truth be told, I vape all of them about the same, but I find myself using KC or Mystic a LOT... (was all I vaped while on vacation over Christmas in Hawai'i!!!)

ArchDame

Dec 7, 2013
St Louis, MO
This is tough because I tend to latch onto one juice and vape it for a couple of days, then put it down and move to a clean tank and different juice...

Haven't tried them all. In fact, VooDoo is the only one I think I tried that isn't in the sample packs.
Another reason for Halo to allow us to mix and match our own?? <hint> <hint>

Anyway, I'd have to say
1) Kringle's Curse (just because it improves so many others as a mixer)
2) Belgian Cocoa
3) VooDoo

And, PLEASE HALO, make a strawberry.

Reverend Brimstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
New Orleans
1/2: tie between Tribeca and Southern Classic******
3: Café Mocha

Unfortunately, I find I can only get through a bit of a tank of mocha before it starts tasting a bit hot and burnt. Hopefully, the VV Triton I have on its way will help me dial that down a bit, cause I do love the taste.

Sent from my Sonic Screwdriver using telepathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread