Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
no, you didn't miss it. I've been so busy at work with spreadsheets and databases, this gets pushed to the side. But I will give it the tally.

And I think, if someone puts the same thing 3 times, it'd count as just 1 vote, considering there's no other votes that lessen it. I'll give weight to number 1s, and note the overall with the ***.

Anyone want to change their vote, now is the time. If you had voted, just put "revised vote" in your new post.

I'm interested to see. It is slanted, as this is a Halon neighborhood!

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California
Revised vote.

1. Voodoo *** hadn't tried it prior to first vote
2. Prime 15 still my fave drinking vape
3. Midnight Apple

So many good ones to only list 3 as each serves a purpose... I've got another 30 ml of Voodoo on the way as well as 30 ml of Prime and Malibu...

Last edited:

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
hrmmm, it occurs to me i've never voted in this thread. i mean usually i'm not allowed to vote (long story, but Utah is not a forgiving state for all the different ways i prefer to use Dragon Fruits and collapsible periscopes, and frankly, why would they even have a law against that specific? i digress....).

1. Kringle's Curse

2. Tribeca

3. Belgian Cocoa

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
Wut - Wheezal - did you move? I could have sworn you were in some far off place like Australia before I left.....Alzheimers moment?

hrmmm, it occurs to me i've never voted in this thread. i mean usually i'm not allowed to vote (long story, but Utah is not a forgiving state for all the different ways i prefer to use Dragon Fruits and collapsible periscopes, and frankly, why would they even have a law against that specific? i digress....).

1. Kringle's Curse

2. Tribeca

3. Belgian Cocoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread