December 2013 Top Halo Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
think this thread went from top three juices to top three perversions in about 2.6 seconds. :laugh:

That is how us Halons are we can unravel a thread quicker than anybody. But this thread I believe holds the record for the longest it stayed on topic! Yay!!!!

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
I'm not real sure Penguins, I'm just a newbie here, but I think this thread went from top three juices to top three perversions in about 2.6 seconds. :laugh:

Birthangel, you have no favorite Halo flavors???

And I will compile the data this weekend. Results forthcoming.

Sage-femme

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2014
Beautiful Central Florida
I picked up a sample of Halo Tiki Juice at a B&M yesterday and I REALLY like it but it is extremely aromatic. Love the flavors in it but I can't really put my taste buds on them. I went out today for a few hours and came back and my entire house smelled like it. It's not an offensive aroma but I don't want the house smelling like it. Glad I live in FL. It may have to be a front porch kinda vape!

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I picked up a sample of Halo Tiki Juice at a B&M yesterday and I REALLY like it but it is extremely aromatic. Love the flavors in it but I can't really put my taste buds on them. I went out today for a few hours and came back and my entire house smelled like it. It's not an offensive aroma but I don't want the house smelling like it. Glad I live in FL. It may have to be a front porch kinda vape!

I like Tiki also. And I can't pin the flavors either. Spice island idk. But it lingers in a room more than any other flavor (Belgian Cocoa is second, but a better scent).

Even in winter, I can go into my car, and it is Tiki infused. And I haven't vaped Tiki in a week!!!

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Yea, it took a while to get to this, but here are the results!

After some 43 voters and several edited/vote changes,

1 - Tribeca - 21 votes
2 - Kringle’s Curse - 15 votes
3 - Belgian Cocoa - 12 votes
4 - Voodoo - 11 votes

Malibu, Torque56 - 9

Prime15, Midnight Apple, Southern Classic - 6

I put everything into a simple Excel Spreadsheet. You should be able to get it here.

Thank you all for contributing. And for STAYING ON TOPIC!!!

Please, post any questions or comments or suggestions for the next poll.

Vape on, Halons, vape on...:vapor:

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
WOW Dave.......wonderful job on the spreadsheet. :thumb: Thank you for taking the time to make this for us.

Is it too late to change my vote? I've been vaping VooDoo some, now I'm not saying it is in my top 3 or top 10 but I don't want a voodoo doll with my name on it! :blink: I saw AngiBe in another thread having a hissy fit and Wheezal wasn't helping he was rubbing it in making the VooDoo Queen pretty upset. :evil:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
WOW Dave.......wonderful job on the spreadsheet. :thumb: Thank you for taking the time to make this for us.

Is it too late to change my vote? I've been vaping VooDoo some, now I'm not saying it is in my top 3 or top 10 but I don't want a voodoo doll with my name on it! :blink: I saw AngiBe in another thread having a hissy fit and Wheezal wasn't helping he was rubbing it in making the VooDoo Queen pretty upset. :evil:

Not to worry, I made AngiBe her own copy...

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
I saw AngiBe in another thread having a hissy fit and Wheezal wasn't helping he was rubbing it in making the VooDoo Queen pretty upset. :evil:[/SIZE]

there was time in my youth when rubbing it in was considered being helpful. a few lesions and contagious boils later, and it's a bad thing. tsk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread