Hello... I'm a new to the group. How much liquid do you Vape daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlohaJay

Apr 8, 2013
CA, HI
Hello... I have been on ECF for a while yet have not participated much. I work at Five Pawns, been vaping for a few years and am committed to this industry which is why I want to finally get more involved here. I have seen the hatred and some love for certain brands here, never the less, I am diving in to learn from you all and to share what and when I can in hopes that together we can make this industry better.

Oliver "all hail the King" of ECF made a memorable presentation at the SFATA conference in Chicago a few months ago. One of the slides illustrated the amount of ECF members daily liquid consumption; the peak of the curve represented 22% of the participants who said that they vaped 4-5 ml per day. With the introduction of sub-ohm tanks I am guessing that the number has risen significantly. I vape about 2-3 tanks (8-12ml) a day and more if stress levels are running high. How much liquid do you vape daily?

Reactions: Dimplegirl

ColeyWurm

Aug 5, 2015
Colorado Springs
I'm guessing I do 3ish mls a day at 12mg. A 20ml bottle lasts me about a week. I switched to vaping 15 days ago with no tapering down on analogs. I was a pack per day smoker. I already feel like I'm ready to go to 6mg, so that combined with my new set up I have coming in the mail will probably increase the mls I go through for a bit.

AlohaJay

Apr 8, 2013
CA, HI
I tend to vape different strengths all the time depending on situation and for me at least strength changes how much I vape.

Sitting at home 6mg 4-6ml a day.
When I go out 9mg 3-5ml a day (mix 18mg with 0mg 50/50).
If I'm drinking 12mg 5-7ml a day (a lot of people I know smoke cigarettes so I up the nicotine to curve cravings).

On an average day I'd say 5ml of 6mg.

Vaping Subtank mini @ 22w

I used to use a lot less before the subtank though maybe 2-3ml a day.
It's been interesting watching consumption rise with the new technology.

mountaingal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Tennessee and ports on the East Coast
I use RTA's and protanks, I vape about 10ml a day at 18mg/ml on an average day. I am not worried about the nic at all. This is so much better then smoking. I had smoked for 40+ years, and then all those awful commercials came out. The warning label on cigs should read "The Surgeon General says "What are you? STUPID?"".

Last edited:

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
When I started vaping, I was at 2-4 ml a day, that was using things like Kanger PT2s, Vivi Nova tanks, and carto tanks.

Now I use rebuildables almost exclusively, and I would say I go through 4 to maybe 15 ml a day (max), depending on what I am vaping on.

Reactions: AlohaJay
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread