Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Just to verify is that an RM2? I don't see a 2 anywhere?!?! Thanks for everyone's help!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's it. It's a little confusing since he calls it a Reomizer. We've been here for the shift from the first version to the present v. 2 so we all just call it the RM2. He's not selling the version 1 anymore, so....

pauly3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2013
McAllen, TX
That's it. It's a little confusing since he calls it a Reomizer. We've been here for the shift from the first version to the present v. 2 so we all just call it the RM2. He's not selling the version 1 anymore, so....

Ohh I see! Thanks for the clarification! You all have been a great help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

InTheClouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Murphy, NC, USA
The red is a grand, the purple is a mini (not LP's), set in front of a standard size business card. Except for the size of the drip well they are the same as the LP's, as you can see, even the grand is smaller than a business card.

Red Grand.jpg Purple Mini.jpg

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Thanks Man! I'm really looking forward to it. I just purchased 2 brand new AW IMR 18650's off the classies so I'll be ready! Is it ok if they are 2000mAh or did I buy the wrong ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was using the 2000s for about a year until a few months ago when I wanted to order some more. I picked up 1600s. I vape at a pretty sane 1.2 ohms and dont notice any difference :)

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
They will work, I have two as well. The 1600 are a better choice, I know weird, right. The 1600 holds a higher voltage than the 2000 and holds it longer above 3.7 volts. The 2000 get's it rating from how long it will run all the way down to 2.5 volts, but performance really suffers on a mechanical mod when the battery drops below about 3.7 so the extra life of the 2000 does us no good.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
I was using the 2000s for about a year until a few months ago when I wanted to order some more. I picked up 1600s. I vape at a pretty sane 1.2 ohms and don't notice any difference :)
I should have mentioned that if you study the test curves you'll see that at 2 amps they about the same and the 1600 really shines starting at 3 amps and above.

Battery test-review 18650 comparator

pauly3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2013
McAllen, TX
This is all great info and maybe I'll get some 1600mAh later down the road! I don't blame on sub-ohming or none of that... yet! If I ever do I get the sub-ohm upgrade kit and I'll be back on here for battery recommendations. Do you all know where I can get the dark jig for wrapping coils nice and tight. I currently use a drill bit and while I'm pretty good... I think with the jig I'll be more consistent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread