Help me pick a REO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pauly3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2013
McAllen, TX
And here she is folks!!! I did an 8 wrap with 28ga Kanthal getting 1.0 ohm. Using organic cotton as my wick. Still trying to figure out the squonks and how often. My wick may be a bit thick but it's not bad for my first micro coil! Waiting on the jig to get it even better! Any suggestions on squonks, how much cotton, etc.

LP REO Grand in Silver Vein
LP RM2

PirateHooligan86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2014
Florida
I have a Reo Grand with the RM2 and I'm incredibly happy with it. I was actually very hesitant about it at first, even after I bought it, as I was kind of entering the unknown, but once it came in, I absolutely fell in love with it. It's a lot smaller than it looks online, and can easily fit in my pocket without any problems. It's become my "out and about" mod. I travel a lot for work and it goes on every trip with me. It's been everywhere from Miami to Canada in -38°F weather, and was still working fine....as long as I used it before the juice started freezing up, then quickly throw it back in my pocket, ha ha! Simply for the greater battery life and juice capacity, I would definitely recommend a Reo Grand and RM2. I'm a huge fan.

Timbuck55

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2014
Queens, New York, United States
This was a helpful thread as I'm waiting to buy my first REOS soon.. Still can't decide between the grand and LP. I'll be purchasing the RM2 as well and it will be my out and about + work mod. I do also have a Patriot, trident clone, and KFL+ but I'd imagine the RM2 would be the one I'd use with the REO.. Grand or Grand LP?

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
This was a helpful thread as I'm waiting to buy my first REOS soon.. Still can't decide between the grand and LP. I'll be purchasing the RM2 as well and it will be my out and about + work mod. I do also have a Patriot, trident clone, and KFL+ but I'd imagine the RM2 would be the one I'd use with the REO.. Grand or Grand LP?

I'd go with a LP. The only reason I don't hVe one is because my REOs were all purchased pre LP. Only need standard if planning to run cartos or factory attys :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Solid choice brother. Rock solid.
ugune6ur.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread