How are you guys carrying your e-cigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Eldersburg Maryland USA
I've got a case that came with my lavatube and that is where I keep mine. Protects it and hold my juice cartos and tanks. Only...... it kinda resembles something a ...... addict would carry. Good lord, first looked at with curiousity as if it were a new drug then they see the case and are sure of it. Next thing i know gonna get pulled by the cops for suspected drug use :D

Ladypixel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
La Verne, CA
Type of PV: Ego-T
Accessories: Riva-T clearomizer, Riva batteries (used with the Ego-T attys and tanks)

The Riva-T clearomizer can be purchased with this nice little pen-cap that screws onto the end. When I'm using those (which is daily), I screw on the pen cap and hook it onto the pocket of my jeans with the PV inside, which keeps it nicely upright. If I'm using the ego-T tanks instead, I tend to sort of put it wherever it wants to be - in a pocket, in my purse, whatever.

Since I tend to fill up tanks before leaving the house, I'm almost never carrying bottles of juice with me unless I'm gone for more than 24 hours, at which point I use a camera case to hold a couple bottles of juice, a syringe to fill the Riva-T's, and a few Q-tips to clean off the tops of batteries or the inside of the whistle tips on the Riva-T's.

moondragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
E-Cig type/brand: eGo-T and joye 510
Attachments: none yet :)

Main method of Carrying: in a pocket on the front side of my purse
What is carried: just the 2 assembled e-cigs

I have a hard-shell eyeglasses case that contains 2 10-ml bottles of e-juice, a paper clip, extra cone and extra cartridge for the eGo, which I throw into my work tote bag. I also have a PCC for the 510, which has an extra battery and cartridge, which also goes into my work tote bag.

Feelings about my setup: It's working OK for now - at least until I change purses. I am considering getting a case that is a little more compartmentalized, to keep everything from rolling around together, but haven't had a chance yet to see what is out there that might work well. I hadn't considered a gaming case - I might check out some of those, as well as checking out a case from one of the e-cig vendors.

Shiryo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
SoCal
KaitLynnHt: I picked up on on Ebay exactly as you've described.
Search Ebay for this title: E-Cigarette ecig case metal single 8 colors w/ liner FREE SHIPPING 1st Class NEW
There are a bunch of these on Ebay, I went with this one because it's lined and theprice was good.
Good Luck!

That looks VERY nice! Perfect! It says it fits standard size 510s, which i'm not sure what that is compared to the 808.

Would you be able to tell us how long the impression is in the liner so I can see if my volt will fit in there? 5.25" would work for us, however the description states the overall case size is 5" :(

Keebler

Dec 18, 2009
Clearwater, FL
E-Cig type/brand: eGo-C Type A and eGo with joye 510 cartomizers (backup)
Attachments: none yet

Main method of Carrying: chest pocket (preferred) or pants pocket. pants pocket if I am riding my motorcycle.
What is carried: Assembled e-cig, 10ml refill bottle and 1 spare tank and sometimes spare battery (I use passthroughs)

I have a case that I got from cignot that holds spare battery, atomizer, tanks, and small bottle, but it is too big for my pants pocket so it only is used when i travel.

Feelings about my setup: works for me. It is a little big but the 650mAh battery is not so long that it sticks up out of my pocket. I have no issues walking around with it in public and I get less people thinking I am smoking than I did when I had the standard 510.

EDIT
Don't have the case with me, so here's the vendor's pic
EGO-CAS-ALL-2.jpg

Last edited:

iameris

Mar 18, 2012
Idaho
E-Cig type/brand: Joyetech 510-t
Main method of Carrying: Flyfishing fly case.
What is carried: A couple of fully assembled 510-t's, some extra 280 or 340mah batteries, a couple of attys, lots of filled tanks, sometimes a bottle of liquid.
My Case.jpg

Method 2 of carrying
: Slipped into a pocket in my jacket
What is carried: 1 or 2 fully assembled 510-t's

Feelings about my setup(s):
I'm pretty happy with the box setup. It lets me have everything I want at a glance. Here's the link for it.
Flambeau 3936CRI 12 Compartment Ripple Foam Fly Box - Sportsman's Warehouse

I did modify the box a little bit for my needs. Obviously this is the kind of thing I carry when I'm going to be out of the house all day or over the weekend. I do need to come up with something better than my pocket for the shorter jaunts. I'm thinking about one of the artbox cases...

wseternmd

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2012
westernport, md
Hello everyone I have read the whole thread and have not noticed a link to serenity gear. They make custom leather and ballistic nylon holders/holsters for many of the most popular pv's out there. I did e mail them for info on a holster that would go on my belt and hold my eGo-t with a tank on it. They responded very quickly, I have to get measurements for them and they said it could be made. Check them out, you will be impressed. Josh.

serenitygear.com

koticat

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2012
USA...the tiny state of SC
BATTERIES: one eGO 900mAH and a 510 manual. Also sometimes carry a 510 automatic
ACCESSORIES: filled bud tank, filled 510 tank, 2 atomizers, and one cartridge. Also a small drip tip to let people try out my PV.
METHOD OF CARRYING: I keep my eGO close to my heart on a lanyard lol! I keep my 510s(disassembled), bud tank, atomizers, and cartridge in a small tin box......similar to a Card box only a little bigger. Lol don't laugh but tea bags came in it and it has Celestial Seasons printed on the outside. :) I keep rolled pieces of paper towel in it to separate things....may be tacky but it works! :) The 510 tank is usually on my eGO. I also carry 2 5ml bottles of juice at all times.....my purse has these slide pockets and everything fits quite nicely in one of them. If the unthinkable happens and my eGO dies.....or if someone wants to try my e-cig, I'll assemble my manual 510 with an atty and drip tip. After they try it, and especially if my eGO battery is dead, I'll remove the drip too and stick on the cart, and stick the whole thing in my pocket. What i love about this particular 510 I have is that it has the 5click cut off.....Woohoo, no going off in my pocket and heating up my backside!! Works for me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread