Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythus2012

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
San Diego, CA
E-Cig type/brand: Joye Ego 1000mAh & Ego 650 mAh
Method of Carrying: I throw everything in an old makeup bag (never used for anything).
Alternate method of carrying: Stuck between my teeth
Feelings about my setup: I always have everything with me (I'm a newb so its easy) I don't know what I'm going want/need and when so I always have it all!! Don't want to take a chance on going back to analogs. Maybe in a couple months I'll have to figure out a better system ?

dearme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Colorado
E-Cig type/brand: 2 Reo Woodvils, Provari with carto tank
Method of Carrying: 7" x 7" black nylon bag with large velcro flap covering the zippered compartment. It has two heavy duty felt type dividers on one side of the bag. The two Reos with cartos and drip tips and the Provari with the carto tank and drip tip fit in the two back pockets standing up and are held secure. The heavy felt dividers prevent scratching. The other side is empty and would probably hold a month's supply of cartos, juice, and batteries, but I never carry anything with me except the PVs.

This bag was originally designed for carrying a game system and all the bits and pieces so it's sturdy, and has a long adjustable strap for easy carrying. It's only about 1 1/2" thick. I bought it at Walmart for 20.00.

If I'm doing errands, I usually just grab a Reo, carrying it in my hand or a pocket to the car, and then I slip it under the pad on the seat when I lock the car and go in a store.

Last edited:

Katatonik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Dallas, TX
E-Cig type/brand: eGo varying mah ratings (short to long and longer)
Attachments: I use a drip tip on all of my cartos, even though I don't drip, eGo cone, and 1 is a PT so it has an end cap to protect the usb jack.

Main method of Carrying: Just my pocket.
What is carried: A complete system: battery->cone-->cartomizer-->drip tip

Method 2 of carrying: eGo case
What is carried: random spares--battery empty cartos 2 different juices.

SuperLuckyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Austin, TX
E-Cig type/brand: Ego

Attachments: Non batting type clearomisers

Methods of Carrying:

1) pocket - just the battery and clearo. Works great with some, (stardust, sapphire, vornado.) Definitely not with visions, juice travels everywhere unless they stay upright.

2) Homemade lanyard - just battery and clearo. Use around the house, as I am always forgetting where I put the damn thing. Sometimes use outside, although I get fed up with people asking what that is around my neck.

3) A neat little waterproof zipper case from Walmart that goes in my handbag if I'll be away from home for a while. Carries spare battery, clearo and juice, tissues, q-tips, and a small bottle of distilled water.

ki77en

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2011
Ohio
Ecig brand - KGO 1100mAh
Attachments - boge 2.0 carto; 2 filled cartridges; dual coil 1.25 ohm; spare rubber sealers that come w/ the boge cartos; extra cone - for no apparent reason; 2 of my favorite 5ml flavors; drip tip I use constantly on carto and dual coil; toothpicks (to pop off the white end cap if I need to refill the carto or dual coil); 2 attomizers
Main method of carrying - I bought an Ego carrying case when I initially bought the kit. Most of the time, I just carry around my pink kgo b/c I vape often. (I did think about getting the lanyard, but I didn't feel like dealing w/ the people asking about it all the time.)
Alternate method - I may carry it in my purse if I feel I can last more than 5min w/out it. (I carry small purses w/ very little in them.) Right now, carrying it in my hand is rather comforting.

TommyG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Aurora, CO
IMG_20120227_182239.jpg I carry this around in my pocket. Usually have no bottles, and many more cartos...but you get the idea

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
E-Cig type/brand: Vtube/LavaTube with either 510 atomizer w/ drip tip or 510 xl cartomizer and drip tip.
Method of Carrying: loose in my right pocket.
Alternate method of carrying: If I have a ton of different flavored cartos or juices I use the ego case I got with it.
Feelings about my setup: Awesome! No problems carrying anything so far.

geekswife

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2012
Bartlesville, OK
E-Cig type/brand: ICON and an 1100 mah eGo (the following method will work fine until my GLV Super Mini comes in)
Main method of Carrying: a cute little DSi case from Wally World
What is carried: On the left side, a folded paper towel (for atty cleaning) and whatever PV I'm not using at the moment. On the right sides, 4 different juices (3ml - 5ml), 2 fully charged 14500 batteries for my ICON. In the center flap (little pockets sewn in where games would go), 3-4 drip tips (usually a couple of my trippy tips included). The picture below was from when I first got it & it was not filled to capacity as it is now!

Method 2 of carrying: My husband and I share a toolbag made by Husky with 4 flat plastic divided containers. Great for all juice & every doo-hickey (atty, cart, carto, springs, mini screwdriver, paperclips, etc.) we may need.
What is carried: Uhh, I never was good at reading all the questions before answering. :D See above.

Feelings about my setup(s): DSi case is a little on the small side for what I really need. It sure is pretty though. Hey, you asked! :lol:
IMG_1246.jpg IMG_1248.jpg

Governa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2012
Portugal
ricardo.governa.net
E-Cig type/brand: eGo-C

Method of Carrying: standard XL eGo hard case

Alternate method of carrying: my shirt's pocket

Feelings about my setup: the XL case is perfect. It fits my fully assembled eGo-C plus a spare battery, two 10ml ejuice bottles, a spare atty, USB charger, USB-AC adapter, 3 tanks, 1 rubber mouthpiece cover, 2 alcohol wipes and a Kleenex.

ego_xl_case_1.jpg

Last edited:

Nova Sphere

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2011
S29 40' 272" E031 07'030"
Last night I visited some friends, stayed overnight and brought the following:
PVs: eGo and Reo Mini
Batteries: eGo battery and AW IMR 14500
Juice: the Vaporpro 12mg. East Coast Menthol and Virgin Vapor 0 mg. Black Cherry Marshmallow

I put it all in this case that I bought a few years ago to carry my pocket Moleskines:
10ompsh.jpg

It worked pretty well, and it was nice to have all of my vaping tools together in one little place.

So I take it you quit skinning the little critters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread