I am curious. What flavor juice goes best with a cold beer in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
alien Traveler" data-source="post: 15471767" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
alien Traveler said:
You cannot make a good steak with spices other than salt and pepper.
Same with beer.

P.S. Good eats/drinks for one = disgusting eats/drinks for other (what can be worse than flavored "beer"? Or coffee with sugar and half and half?)

Well, if the only spices I could put on a steak were salt and pepper, I would consider that a sad waste of a great piece of meat :cry:

Yes, to each their own :2cool:

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
That just seems wrong on so many levels. I understand you live in the land that lead to the unholy creation of California Pizza Kitchen where they put things like Arugula, Pine Nuts and Strawberries on flat bread and have the audacity to still call it pizza but how on earth could a pizza juice taste good. DC, Go lay down and put a cold rag on your forehead until the fever leaves you.

Remind me not to make seafood pizza when you come over HauntedMyst :D

Fuzzy Bruce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Fort Liquordale, Fl.
I have been getting away from most flavored e-liquids or at least adding VG with 6 mg nic to lighten the flavor. I did enjoy a slim mint flavored juice with some Beck's yesterday. I think chocolate just goes good with most light colored beers but I am the sort who likes oreo cookies and beer.

I could guess a bacon flavored juice would go good with any type of beer.

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
White Walker from Seduce Juice is good with my beers just because it packs a good enough throat hit to keep up with the desire I have to smoke while drinking.

I have also found that Black Licorice from MBV does (oddly enough) go great with both dark and light beers in my experience.

I have also enjoyed Captain Jack from Halo, a a few RY4's (Derp Sauce, Neckbeards) that went very well with my beers.

I vape them at 24mg in a tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread