Is My Battery Unreasonable or am I? eGo One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rupert

Mar 12, 2015
Midwest, US
Recently purchased an eGo One 2200mah. I've been very satisfied in every regard except one--battery charge time.

On the third day I owned it, I used the battery till it shut itself off. That was not my plan, but it happened. I was kind of glad it did b/c it gave me an idea of how long the battery would last for me. Approx 90 minutes later, I was able to plug the battery in to charge. After SEVEN hours I fell asleep, but it was still charging. When I woke up the following morning, it was fully charged. So I used it on the fourth day. After using it solidly all day long, the battery indicator finally started showing it had dropped below 60%. I vaped one more time (5 or 6 hits), and went to sleep. I vaped this morning (again 5 or 6 hits) for a quick morning fix, and plugged it in to charge. It is now going on FOUR hours and the little red light has not gone out to show it is fully charged.

Again, this is the 2200mah version charging on the 1A wall adapter. So before I decide on my next course of action I'd like to hear from you guys. Is this "normal" for this battery? Is it unreasonable to expect this battery to charge faster than this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread