It's HERE! GotVapes PHOENiX Bottom Coil Clearomizer - XL (1.5ml) and eGo Tank (3ml) - Come see the SteelJan Edition XL : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
phoenix.png

phoenix_1.png

phoenix_2.png

phoenix_3.png

GotVapes PHOENiX™ Bottom Coil XL 1.5ml Cartomizer 2.4-2.6 & 2.6-28ohms
$11.95
Over a year in the making Introducing...
GotVapes PHOENiX™ Bottom Coil Cartomizer

We began collaborating on this project nearly a year ago and while we were impressed we felt it was not quite ready for prime-time. We went back and forth with the manufacturer who had close ties to the original CE2 design. They sent us samples, we tested. We gave more feedback and they improved...we are now proud to put our name on this product and we will be sure you will also be impressed. It has already been universally praised in beta versions. We want to give ECF member steeljan, who gave the product an enthusuastic review, a thumbs-up for her through testing and encouragement, we thank her for her input. This is now, the present final version.

Easy to maintain, cleanable, the PHOENiX has provided unparalleled flavor in testing. It is manufactured with a strong, durable poly plastic clear tube. Innovative base houses the bottom coil in a stainless encasement with attention to prevent leakage issues. It can hold approximately 1.5ml of juice.

What you receive with your PHOENiX XL purchase:
  • 5 510 PHOENiX XL bottom coil ohm clearomizers
  • Each carto somes with a flexible easy to remove mouthpiece, pleasant on the lips.
  • One drip tip - 510 compatible
  • Fill syringe and 2 steel tips for filling
  • GotVapes PHOENiX presentation box

GotVapes PHOENiX™ 3ml Bottom Coil eGo Tank 2.4-2.6 & 2.6-2.8ohms
$10.95

Easy to maintain, cleanable, the PHOENiX has provided unparalleled flavor in testing. It is manufactured with a strong, durable poly plastic clear tube. Innovative base houses the bottom coil in a stainless encasement with attention to prevent leakage issues. The TANK version will hold approximately 3ml of juice.

What you receive with your PHOENiX 3ml TANK purchase:
  • 1 PHOENiX 3.0ml bottom coil eGo TANK - 2.4-2.6
  • This has outside eGo threading so it threads where your cones normally thread.
  • Drip tip
  • Base cover with window
  • Pen-clip style cap

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
I want to give these a shot, but I always have problems with the syringes. I guess my juice is too thick. I use DK-TAB with WTA 12mg from aeromajuice.

Can I fill these without the syringes?

No, go with what Zippersnapper, post #11, says.

I'm using Aroma's Dark Honey Tobacco, G I Joe, DK-TAB, all with WTA in my xl s and I do it the way Zip says.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Zippersnapper:

What gauge needle do you use for drawing the juice out of the bottle? And where did you get it?

Jensen Global Inc - Needles

Any large gauge (smaller the number, the bigger) "Luer Lock" will work for pulling juice, but to refill, I recommend no larger than 20 gauge to fill. This is what comes in the kit, and you dont want to compromise the "Self Healing" action of the fill hole...

Once again, if your in a pinch, you may be able go to CVS and buy 3ml 14 gauge set ups for .25 each........From what Ive heard from other vaper's though is not all states will sell without a prescription. Explain to Pharmacy Tech what you use them for, and they will be more receptive (i.e.-your not a drug addict).

Last edited:

Barefoot

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Xianning, Hubei Province, China
Just received me 1st Sleeveless 3ml Phoenix - having created me own before and GV being out of the sleeved inserts.
1st impression - at least me Drip Tip won't keep falling off if i put it down.
Then i filled it and took a Vape - as good as ever but... this one has 4 airholes on the bottom and the whistling noise was driving me crazy - soo good and yet almost a Deal Breaker.
Bit of Electrical tape to cover 3 of the holes and now vapes quietly but with no loss of VP or added Dry Hits! :D

SkyDancer

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Oklahoma
Just received me 1st Sleeveless 3ml Phoenix - having created me own before and GV being out of the sleeved inserts.
1st impression - at least me Drip Tip won't keep falling off if i put it down.
Then i filled it and took a Vape - as good as ever but... this one has 4 airholes on the bottom and the whistling noise was driving me crazy - soo good and yet almost a Deal Breaker.
Bit of Electrical tape to cover 3 of the holes and now vapes quietly but with no loss of VP or added Dry Hits! :D
Barefoot, I'm having the whistling too. I may try what you said but I'm afraid it will mess it up. Very light drag keeps it from happening but I sure would like to get rid of that. Other than that, I LOVE IT! I'll order some replacements when they are back in stock.

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
Barefoot, I'm having the whistling too. I may try what you said but I'm afraid it will mess it up. Very light drag keeps it from happening but I sure would like to get rid of that. Other than that, I LOVE IT! I'll order some replacements when they are back in stock.

I cover two holes on mine with tape. Started covering three but went down to two. Cover what works best for your vape. Nothing to mess up. You are just regulating the air flow to your liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread