The NEW GotVapes PHOENiX™ 1.25ml Bottom Coil eGo Tank 2.4-2.6ohm & 2.6-2.8ohm

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Ok I checked a fill and you still MUST fill inverted. The design of the Phoenix is that the tight seal at the top and bottom can and will force juice out the connector if you 'force' juice in by using a syringe to plunge it in with the Phoenix upright. When you fill it inverted the air is 'forced' out ahead of the juice, keeping the vacuum...

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
Ok I checked a fill and you still MUST fill inverted. The design of the Phoenix is that the tight seal at the top and bottom can and will force juice out the connector if you 'force' juice in by using a syringe to plunge it in with the Phoenix upright. When you fill it inverted the air is 'forced' out ahead of the juice, keeping the vacuum...

OK, cool. That's easy enough.

Thanks.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
9 bucks after discount and you get the full unit, used for ego's or use it without the sleeve, seems a little pricey but cost us close to the same as a pack after shipped to us.

we could easily buy the copies and sell them for half, but its a risk we arent willing to take anymore, we will let others fall for that trap, our customers expect more from us .

Hibiscuits

Moved On
Jul 9, 2012
Bastrop, Texas
Are there any plans of making these replaceable at some point? I really love the Phoenix (for thinner juices at least), the flavor and performance is great. There are just so many replaceable products hitting the market making the price point pretty high in the long run. I've had 3 of the 3ml tanks running for just over a month with pretty average usage. Not used for my all day vape since I can't seem to make these happy with heavy VG juice. I do like to switch flavors often, so they do see a fair amount of daily use. Two of them are just a tank or two away from the spare parts drawer. Grant it, for them to last over a month at their price is still very, very good when you take into consideration the cost of analogs. It would make this product even sweeter if Betterlife would offer just the bottom coil/wick assembly. It's hard to reach for this when there are other products in the same price range that are replaceable.

WallyO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Cicero,IL
Last edited:

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Are there any plans of making these replaceable at some point? I really love the Phoenix (for thinner juices at least), the flavor and performance is great. There are just so many replaceable products hitting the market making the price point pretty high in the long run. I've had 3 of the 3ml tanks running for just over a month with pretty average usage. Not used for my all day vape since I can't seem to make these happy with heavy VG juice. I do like to switch flavors often, so they do see a fair amount of daily use. Two of them are just a tank or two away from the spare parts drawer. Grant it, for them to last over a month at their price is still very, very good when you take into consideration the cost of analogs. It would make this product even sweeter if Betterlife would offer just the bottom coil/wick assembly. It's hard to reach for this when there are other products in the same price range that are replaceable.

I really liked the phoenix xl and still have a few boxes laying around. Its not for everyone but if you dont mind replacing coils the smoketech rebuildable tank "SRT" you may want to look into.
One can even go as far as makeing there own coils for more cost savings for this type of tank but again its not for everyone.
Seperate sale coil/wicks they also sell in various ohms.

Ctor

static void Main()
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
New Jersey

I have to agree with this. At this point, unless it's at least as easy to clean as the Vivi Nova or Titan heads, and cost the same or less than those, I'm not really interested. I still do have a shred of hope for the Raven Classic (for those who get the reference), but even that not much.

whynes

Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
California, USA
By the way I amended the description: These will require an ego adapter on most mods, tested on our Vmax and even though it has an eGo well, you will still need an ego adapter. Probably have the same deal on the Telescope

Hi,

I bought these. I must have misunderstood your sales page (I am new to vaping and I'm by no means an expert).

I have an ego 1,100 mAh battery, so I assumed I would need no adapter. However, on receipt of the cartos I
realized there's no way to connect to the 510 threading on my ego battery, so these are useless to me.

I searched your website for "ego adapter" and got about a hundred seemingly unrelated results. None of them
clearly stated "ego adapter" in the product description.

Please, can you provide me a link that will take me straight to the sales page for the correct adapter to make
these cartos work on my ego battery?

Last edited:

whynes

Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
California, USA
eGo batteries have both a 510 and an eGo thread on them... if your's doesn't have both then it isn't an eGo battery

Mine do have both.

My ego battery fits the "PHOENiX™ Bottom Coil XL 1.5ml Cartomizer 2.4-2.6ohms" just fine.
It vapes beautifully. That proves my battery has a working 510 connection.

My ego battery also fits the "PHOENiX™ 2ml Bottom Coil eGo Tank 2.4-2.6ohm" as far as affixing it
to the outside cone threads on my ego battery. This carto just doesn't do anything when I try
to vape with it.

When I look inside the carto's connector, it has a much smaller diameter than the 510 connector
on the "PHOENiX™ Bottom Coil XL 1.5ml Cartomizer 2.4-2.6ohms" so it's seemingly not even built
for an electrical connection to my ego battery.

My question still stands: what kind of adapter do I need to make this work on my ego battery?

If there's something I'm missing, and these are supposed to work with eGo batteries without
an adapter
, then two out of three of these cartos are duds. I haven't tried the 3rd one I bought.
Why should I? I'm a little leery of wasting even more juice without further advice from the vendor.

Note my gotvapes tracking ID: MZ9-TYG-W992.

Last edited:

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA

whynes

Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
California, USA
If they are duds... you can use a multimeter to verify.

Well, since I am merely an ex-smoker, not an electrician, I'm a little short on multimeters at the moment.

I suspect that your post on your battery has been pushed down and needs raised so it can make contact, at least that is a common issue I keep reading about with them.

Um, any advice on how to raise the battery post using regular household utensils laying around in anyone's home?

Frankly, I just expected these to work. I wasn't really planning on learning how
to reconstruct my battery or buying any more gadgets in order to make them
work :(

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
You wouldn't be reconstructing anything and exaggeration won't help you either...

I'm not sure what so called household items are recommended by others if anything... but they only need raised a smidgen at most to make a connection. I'd use a dental pick or pair of small needlenose pliers. Multimeter's are common tools and can be had for cheap at many places...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread