KangerTech Mini Pro Tank II 2 vs. Mini Pro Tank 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fstop

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
San Antonio, TX
Hi chopdoc, order off Ebay what I thought were 6 KangerTech T3s for $21. they arrived today and I think these are neither KangerTech nor T3s clearomizers... they are clear 2.4ml graduated, all metal tips which is one of the reasons I thought I'd give T3s a try cause they sported clear plastic tips (I hate metal tips), & were glass tanks. By the way is the glass tank removable & replaceable, the ones I just received don't come apart? The bottom of tanks are not KangerTech stamped either. Please let me know if I have to return these...

Here is a link to image:
6 Pieces T3S Clearomizer Cartomizer bcc for Kangertech Vape | eBay

Last edited:

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
Hi chopdoc, order off Ebay what I thought were 6 KangerTech T3s for $21. they arrived today and I think these are neither KangerTech nor T3s clearomizers... they are clear 2.4ml graduated, all metal tips which is one of the reasons I thought I'd give T3s a try cause they sported clear plastic tips (I hate metal tips), & were glass tanks. By the way is the glass tank removable & replaceable, the ones I just received don't come apart? The bottom of tanks are not KangerTech stamped either. Please let me know if I have to return these...

Here is a link to image:

These are what my T3S's look like. 100 Kanger T3S Clearomizer Bottom Coil Vaporizer Add 1 8 Ohm Coils | eBay I have around 20 or so of them and they all are the same. The ones you posted says they are for Kangertach, not actually kangertech's.

Here is what I would do if it was me. Put juice in them and vape away. If they dont leak and the juice taste good, vape on.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

Here is a link to image:

They are most certainly not T3S.

KRT3S-2.jpg

I'm afraid that they are not Kanger T3-D (glass) either....

kanger-T3D-pyrex-Dual-Coil-Clearomizer-Fort-Myers-Vapor-Electronic-Cigarettes-copy.jpg

Fstop

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
San Antonio, TX
Thank you for the supportive feedback. Started the Ebay Return Process waiting for them to call me so I can request a registered return label to print out so I can send this back tomorrow. ;) Per Ebay Money Back Guarantee Policy.
Can you take apart the entire t3s tank & replace the tank? Are the t3D the only glass tank w/ single coil & t3s plastic?

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Thank you for the supportive feedback. Started the Ebay Return Process waiting for them to call me so I can request a registered return label to print out so I can send this back tomorrow. ;) Per Ebay Money Back Guarantee Policy.
Can you take apart the entire t3s tank & replace the tank? Are the t3D the only glass tank w/ single coil & t3s plastic?

Nope. Only coil head and coil base come apart in the T3S (at least the one I have).

41miuoHglvL._SY355_.jpg

T3D (glass) can be taken apart, but it only supports dual coil.

images

BTW, you can find all this information through a simple Google search. :)

Fstop

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
San Antonio, TX
Seller promptly issued a refund. So I'm not buying anything anymore till I'm sure it is I'm looking for. Thank you chopdoc, Katya... guess my product specs & details are lacking w/vaping hardware.
SweeneyTodd79, I got a airflow control ring for my mini s.... going to YouTube for a video tutorial. Thank you

Last edited:

Danrogers

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Campbell River, BC, Canada
Love my PT2 mini but I wish I would've bought the full size one so I didn't have to refill it so often. Won't be going PT3 cause they eat juice and aren't rebuild able. Rebuilding the PT2/Evod coils isn't that bad. Read ALL the threads here and just get the right tools, its a lot easier than it looks to clone the stock spaced coils..

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk

Check out the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/clearomizers/486794-protank-microcoil-discussion.html
It is the best place to learn how to build a tensioned MicroCoil, also PT3's can be rebuilt with a single coil, check it out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread