Which would best suit my needs?

• 510 PCC

• 510-compatible hybrid

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camel Crush

ECF Veteran
I just read the whole thing and laughed. You guys are funny w/ the back and forth. I've got nothing useful to add, other than I want a big battery too for my 510 that lasts the whole day and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. So I'll be following this one, especially since its funny too. :D

LOL. I see, I see.

The only funny thing here is watching CamelCrush walk around like Darth Vader, a 40 pound battery hanging inside his cape, constantly vaping and asking where the rebels are.

:):)

I AM URRRRRR FATHERRRRR!!!! :evil:

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
As i stated in previous post to you, (Camel Crush) I will vote in a few days....Well today is the day.... My vote is you get a PCC for your 510...

Why?
I believe as a Prison Guard you would need something that will last at least 8-12 hours...And since you are not exactly sure if you will have access to a wall charger,the PCC is your best bet....That is just my Personnel opinion....
Thanks and Good luck.....

Camel Crush

ECF Veteran
As i stated in previous post to you, (Camel Crush) I will vote in a few days....Well today is the day.... My vote is you get a PCC for your 510...

Why?
I believe as a Prison Guard you would need something that will last at least 8-12 hours...And since you are not exactly sure if you will have access to a wall charger,the PCC is your best bet....That is just my Personnel opinion....
Thanks and Good luck.....

I am completely in agreement with you. I think that's the road I'm gonna take. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread