Status
Not open for further replies.

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
I need some advice from those that have them before I go on a buying spree. I'm liking my evic a lot but in the market for a new mod now and have been eying the 30w evic supreme, provari even though its a 20w and just saw the co-op for the Segelei 30w. Price wise they are all within the budget if I get a provari blem but I'd hate to drop the funds on a provari 2 if a new provari 3 (30w) is around the corner. I'm not really into box mods for the moment because the tube form factor is more carry convenient. The evic has the lead atm because of the on-board charging but provari now has their pass through unit which would be good for when I'm in my truck but still needs a charger. The Segelei I know nothing about but the coo-op price is tempting. I already have a tesla and an mpv paperweight set so I don't need any more.

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
I need some advice from those that have them before I go on a buying spree. I'm liking my evic a lot but in the market for a new mod now and have been eying the 30w evic supreme, provari even though its a 20w and just saw the co-op for the Segelei 30w. Price wise they are all within the budget if I get a provari blem but I'd hate to drop the funds on a provari 2 if a new provari 3 (30w) is around the corner. I'm not really into box mods for the moment because the tube form factor is more carry convenient. The evic has the lead atm because of the on-board charging but provari now has their pass through unit which would be good for when I'm in my truck but still needs a charger. The Segelei I know nothing about but the coo-op price is tempting. I already have a tesla and an mpv paperweight set so I don't need any more.

In all honesty as a provari owner and HEAVY provari user; it's like a black suit. It'll always work for any situation and is great to just plain have; for that simple fact. My first PV was an mvp2 and 3weeks later I got my first provari. 8 months later i have 2 provaris a few mechs and a DNA30 mod.
My daily driver is my standard provari (I get 8-10 hours on one 18650 heavy vaping) my mod for dress occasions is my mini with an authentic kayfun in either nano mode or regular depending on the occasion. I use the mechs with a patriot to taste test my DIY juice and truthfully rarely break out the DNA; it comes with me vape meets and that's it.
How tuff is the provari- I've run over it 4 times with my car; dropped it off the deck of my hunting camp 17ft off the Ground, and dropped it in the toilet. All by accident. But she still works and looks like the day she came out the box.
All of that said and in the interest of full honesty to show I'm not a "fanboy."
Provari is NOT for everyone. It's just not. If you highpower vape and drip all day, exclusively it's not going to be your device; because, it won't fire below 0.8 ohm. It won't crank 1.2 gigawatts of power, it only has one button, it won't make you breakfast, or let you put pictures on it.
What it will do is deliver the cleanest and closes signal to straight dc current available, it will hold up to any punishment you can throw its way, it will give you the same vaping result each and every time you hit that one button, and it will manage battery life extremely well.
By most vapors standards the best mod combo available is the provari/kayfun combo. I see it as the best purchase I've made vaping, the mechs come and go, the high power mods are always chasing the next wattage limit; hell, I'm going to be getting a 50w mod soon, to put on the shelf next to the DNA while I still use my provari as the workhorse it is, through daily life. And I like filling either my kayfun or taifun and not having to worry about dripping or filling a tank, i fill in the morning and grab an extra tank just in case it's an extra stressful day and I roll out till I get home that night without ever considering if I'm going to have an issue; because it has never given me one. I can't say the same about the other devices I've owned.
- just one vapors opinion and experience.
Best of luck to you!

Eta::: the v3 is not replacing the current model. It will be a separate product line and we have no clue what it will be yet. But we do know the current model will continue to be made and supported.

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
, provari even though its a 20w ...I'd hate to drop the funds on a provari 2 if a new provari 3 (30w) is around the corner.
Provari 2.5 is 15 W, and nobody knows what the amp limit for the Provari 3 will be. (Provape hasn't said, so any specs is just rumor.)

By the way, my vote goes to a Provari. Why Provari?

Hard to beat a Kayfun/Provari combo, they're a match made in heaven. Happens to be PBusardo's favorite combo, too.

provari_white.jpg mini_kayfun.jpg PBusardo and miniProvari.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread