Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsunset327

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Montana
Well, the NPRO batteries from my two old starter packs + AZSmokefree USB Passthrough+clearanced portable USB charger+Smoke Stik cartos = the best vaping experience ever!

I used to be a hardcore dripper but the Smoke Stik cartos are great. I do look funny when the batteries die and I pull out a cellphone sized USB input with a wired battery but I try to only do that at home :D

Tiari

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2010
Connecticut
I recently got a RN4081 at a mall kiosk here, at a very good price actually, and I love this thing. The kind I got is called Nuvocig. Already been playing around with it, and here's some info if its not stated already.

You CAN interchange the atty+cart of a 4081 to a Blu battery, and the 4081 batteries will fit on the blu (and this works, I've tried it and they work just fine.). Just they wont fit in the blu pack. 501 batteries work swimmingly on my 4081, and so do the 501 carts and atties, but it wont fit in the 4081 case. The 501 and 4081 won't charge well in the blu PCC, don't bother. However the blu batteries charge fine in the 4081 wall adapter.

Hope that helps someone !

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
Ive got to admit, I had mine for 2 years with moderate use as I was only using it when I couldnt smoke. It held up fine, and I loved the auto batts, but when I started using it all day every day everything finally craped out on me. I ordered a new atty, and everything back to normal, then one of my batts died and I couldnt keep vaping with out smoking analogs while I waited, so dripping was out, and once youve dripped carts dont have the same flavor, so I switched to cartos and was good for a while but again the batts, I finally broke down and bought a 510 kit with mega batts and cartos and I think that is going to work out a lot better

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
Ive got to admit, I had mine for 2 years with moderate use as I was only using it when I couldnt smoke. It held up fine, and I loved the auto batts, but when I started using it all day every day everything finally craped out on me. I ordered a new atty, and everything back to normal, then one of my batts died and I couldnt keep vaping with out smoking analogs while I waited, so dripping was out, and once youve dripped carts dont have the same flavor, so I switched to cartos and was good for a while but again the batts, I finally broke down and bought a 510 kit with mega batts and cartos and I think that is going to work out a lot better

methinks there's a battery mod in your future somewhere :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread