ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
orlando florida
Why don't all you folks who wasted time signing this pointless petition spend
A LOT MORE TIME READING THIS PART OF THE FORUM:

Legislation News
Particularly this thread:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...e-products-eliminate-many-most-companies.html

The FDA isn't going to pay any attention to a silly internet petition.
If you are serious about continuing to vape write your congressmen.

Sorry to be so cranky about this but an online petition is just for unsophisticated
teeny-boppers.

As a response to your cocky post, the first thing your post did is make me feel like this is not the type of person i want representing something i believe in!!!Second thing, I am a member of CASSAA and I've written my congressman prior to signing this petition!!! Have you written yours? Are you a member of CASSA?? I feel like every action I can take to fight for what i believe in is a step in the right direction and that no action is too small to ignore when it comes to this topic!!! Grow up and Lose the attitude and post positive messages encouraging people to take every action they can instead of criticizing people for trying to make a difference!!!

Last edited:

tybin

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
WA

frosting

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Connecticut
I want to sign it.... I do... But i absolutely hate the wording of it and how it is not addressing the recent events the PV industry is facing right now. I just feel like a petition would do more good if it was addressing some of the real problems, like the FDA trying to ban internet sales. Also if we keep saying "Oh ya e-ciggs can help people quit!" as opposed to calling them an alternative then electronic cigarettes may end up being treated as NRT which nobody wants. If it is treated as an NRT then the FDA has more pull to ruin it for everyone, because then BP gets to step in and ruin it. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my understanding of the scenario. Not trying to be a debbie downer. Sorry guys.

Please, PLEASE... for the love of... DO sign this. If this gets passed, non face to face sale of "tobacco products" which PVs are included (roar!!) get BANNED --- Regulations.gov

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
I just want to add in a little about the division that seems to exist in this thread.

Sure the FDA is moving legally to ban all non-face-to-face sales of electronic cigarettes, and the deadline to get your voice sent with them to be heard in the courts is the 8th of this month (ugh ... Thursday :facepalm: ).

We also need public awareness. In my opinion, petitions, polls, etc in the public arenas will help to increase public awareness and support from even non-smokers. Everybody knows a smoker. I have friends that browse through petitions just to see what there is to help support, and there are plenty of people who do this.

Anybody, doing anything to help, is an asset. We will never all agree on everything, but we can all work together. We are all a mere six people away from each other, so the more we all do, the more likely we can help to persuade the people of importance that any ban on e-cigs would be harmful.

As an example, Craig Robinson (Michelle Obama's brother) works at the University where I live. My office manager's daughter works there. One of my "six" to the president: me > coworker > family > coworker > family > husband (president)

twohandedcreations

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
orlando florida
I want to sign it.... I do... But i absolutely hate the wording of it and how it is not addressing the recent events the PV industry is facing right now. I just feel like a petition would do more good if it was addressing some of the real problems, like the FDA trying to ban internet sales. Also if we keep saying "Oh ya e-ciggs can help people quit!" as opposed to calling them an alternative then electronic cigarettes may end up being treated as NRT which nobody wants. If it is treated as an NRT then the FDA has more pull to ruin it for everyone, because then BP gets to step in and ruin it. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my understanding of the scenario. Not trying to be a debbie downer. Sorry guys.

Please, PLEASE... for the love of... DO sign this. If this gets passed, non face to face sale of "tobacco products" which PVs are included (roar!!) get BANNED --- Regulations.gov

signed that one, before i signed this one. i think they should all be signed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread