Problems DIY mixing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madmunky8me

Sep 4, 2014
London, UK
Hi. I'm new to vaping and after a couple of months decided to have a go at mixing my own ejuice. I'm mixing 40PG/60VG with 8mg Nic (vg based) and 20% flavouring. The problem I have is that the strawberry and kiwi flavours taste really bad after the steeping process - almost like they have a burnt/wierd flavour that taste like nothing they are supposed to. I've purchased the same flavours from two different vendors but they both taste bad and have the same issues. I've also vaped the pg and vg on their own (which are fine) but when mixed with a concentrate and 0nic, this once again tastes awful ! The concentrate smells really good on its own and like it should so I think I'm definitely doing something wrong!! I also have tried mixing other flavours but also have the same problem! Can anyone help :) cheers

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
Inawera is in Poland. Go to the DIY forum and read the Inawera thread. Very popular stuff and easy to get right.

Fruits can be the trickiest to get right with some manufacturers. It's a fine line between too little/much/just right. They also vary greatly from one manufacturer to the next. I second Capella's. They are the friendliest to mix for anyone getting started.

M3CH M0D M4DN355

Aug 21, 2014
UK
Cool will try the alchemists cupboard too. I have a 10ml sample which has been steeping for about a wk now

You will get there, it does take trail and error to get exactly what you are looking for. Also remember to write down exactly what you do for each batch, so when you find the perfect mix you have a record of exactly how you achieved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread