Radioactive

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
I didn't think it was possible for anything to topple Custard's Last Stand as my ADV but it happened. Radioactive is without question the best eliquid I have ever tried. I ordered it right when it came back out and vaped it fresh out of the mail. It was instant addiction, love at first vape. I haven't even had it for a full week, and without anymore steeping than that it's gotten even better! Honestly, CLS, The Virus, Frenilla, & The Doodle were all ranked so close in my all time favorites list that any of them could be my ADV but Radioactive, for me, surpassed them all. The strange thing is, I still can't explain why I like it or even accurately describe what it tastes like. All I can say is this, whenever I vape it time seems to slow down. It's as though my body tries to savor every moment it has with this stuff. Beyond amazing.

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
Even without any description whatsoever, you definitely sell the idea of trying it well, lol.

Mike

Really? You're right. I didn't describe it at all! lol The thing is, there's nothing that I could describe about the flavor that would sound particularly good. I honestly don't believe that the flavor itself is as good as the other eliquids I listed with it. There's something else going on that I just can't describe. The only word I've found that describes it is satisfaction. I actually like the flavor of CLS, H1N1, Frenilla & The Doodle more than the flavor of Radioactive, but none of those other juices come anywhere close to delivering the kind of satisfaction that Radioactive delivers.

The best way I can describe it is like this: Do you remember how the first cigarette after a long movie or after good meal tasted? That cigarette wasn't any better than any other one in the pack but for whatever reason it was awesome. The first cig in the morning or right after a long flight... It was like "aaaaaah". That's what vaping Radioactive is for me. I'm not even sure that it's about the flavor. Maybe it is. But every time I vape it I get this satisfaction that feels just.. like.. that. Can't explain it any better. I know it doesn't do that for everybody. I'm just so so so sooooo happy to find something that does it for me! :laugh:

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Really? You're right. I didn't describe it at all! lol The thing is, there's nothing that I could describe about the flavor that would sound particularly good. I honestly don't believe that the flavor itself is as good as the other eliquids I listed with it. There's something else going on that I just can't describe. The only word I've found that describes it is satisfaction. I actually like the flavor of CLS, H1N1, Frenilla & The Doodle more than the flavor of Radioactive, but none of those other juices come anywhere close to delivering the kind of satisfaction that Radioactive delivers.

The best way I can describe it is like this: Do you remember how the first cigarette after a long movie or after good meal tasted? That cigarette wasn't any better than any other one in the pack but for whatever reason it was awesome. The first cig in the morning or right after a long flight... It was like "aaaaaah". That's what vaping Radioactive is for me. I'm not even sure that it's about the flavor. Maybe it is. But every time I vape it I get this satisfaction that feels just.. like.. that. Can't explain it any better. I know it doesn't do that for everybody. I'm just so so so sooooo happy to find something that does it for me! :laugh:

Another convert steps forward!
The only reason it doesn't go into one of my Reo Grand's is that the Mini is easier to take with me wherever I go.

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
I'm destroying h1n1 right now.. When Frenilla comes out and if there is more RA I will def pick up a bottle.

I was planning on doing the same thing but I'm not sure if Radioactive will still be around when Frenilla comes online. I messaged Nicoticket to ask if they think they'll have enough in stock to last until then or if I should hurry and order more RA 6mg before the 22nd. I have a 50ml bottle already and another 30ml bottle is on the way (should be here Saturday or Monday). I know 80mls isn't going to last me until the next run. I was planing on getting 2 50ml bottles of Frenilla but one will get sacrificed for Radio.

Glad you are diggin' the Radioactive m8! I get that from H1N1 - that eyes rolling back in your head I must be the exorcist feeling. Yea. HAHA

This is a first for me brother! I didn't think vaping could get better than CLS and H1N1 but I'm bowled over by this. Still got 16 other bottles of other Nicoticket flavors... simply because life's to short to not go "all in" when you get dealt a royal flush and it's too long to play solo. ^_^

Another convert steps forward!
The only reason it doesn't go into one of my Reo Grand's is that the Mini is easier to take with me wherever I go.

One day I'll get in on that sweet sweet Reo action! One day. lol

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I was planning on doing the same thing but I'm not sure if Radioactive will still be around when Frenilla comes online. I messaged Nicoticket to ask if they think they'll have enough in stock to last until then or if I should hurry and order more RA 6mg before the 22nd. I have a 50ml bottle already and another 30ml bottle is on the way (should be here Saturday or Monday). I know 80mls isn't going to last me until the next run. I was planing on getting 2 50ml bottles of Frenilla but one will get sacrificed for Radio.

This is a first for me brother! I didn't think vaping could get better than CLS and H1N1 but I'm bowled over by this. Still got 16 other bottles of other Nicoticket flavors... simply because life's to short to not go "all in" when you get dealt a royal flush and it's too long to play solo. ^_^

One day I'll get in on that sweet sweet Reo action! One day. lol

Don't hit that Radio too hard - short run. :) I'd keep H1N1 and CLS in the rotation!!

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
Don't hit that Radio too hard - short run. :) I'd keep H1N1 and CLS in the rotation!!

Oh yeah! That's what I was saying. I have lots of variety to hold me over. What I meant was, life's too short to vape just one eliquid. I'm building a trove of clear and amber Nicoticket eliquids. Dripping Hummingbird as I type this!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I'm only a little over a week into vaping and all these contests, giveaways, and ads hold nothing to your enthusiastic reviews...I know where I'm ordering my next juice from today! Plus, I love the names!

Mike

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Thank you in advance for the order m8 - I hope it 'lives up to the hype!'

Congrats on 9 days... keep fighting the good fight brother-man!

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
I'm only a little over a week into vaping and all these contests, giveaways, and ads hold nothing to your enthusiastic reviews...I know where I'm ordering my next juice from today! Plus, I love the names!

Mike

Thanks Mike! Honestly, I wasn't all that enthusiastic when I first started vaping. It wasn't until I got my hands on Custard's Last Stand that things started to click. After the CLS got around 2 weeks on it I started trying every Nicoticket flavor I could get my hands on! Now I'm enjoying vaping more than I thought possible. You have a lot of good days ahead of you!

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
The best way I can describe it is like this: Do you remember how the first cigarette after a long movie or after good meal tasted? That cigarette wasn't any better than any other one in the pack but for whatever reason it was awesome. The first cig in the morning or right after a long flight... It was like "aaaaaah".

and this is what made me get some last night. might be that thing I need during those certain times when no matter how much I vape, I still feel.. unsatisfied..

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
I can't put my finger on it.. but I really like Radioactive. *rushes to add more to cart*

I know right? There really isn't any way to explain what makes it so addictive. It's something that either speaks to you or doesn't. Kinda like being out in the woods. It's earthy. That may not be everybody's thing but man, it's definitely mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread