Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Thanks for the kind words... yeah... I have vaped for 4 years now and I have a pretty good sense of what I like and don't like...
I have 3 different tiered bookmark folders - my first, second and third choices of vendors that I have enjoyed over the years...
I have my standbys... I always have some Lab menthols, some straight up menthols, my DIY menthol... and 5-6 non-menthols.... Radioactive would definitely be a tier one juice for me.

...and even before I tried Radioactive, I kept Nicoticket in a higher tier because after trying CB, CLS, Altered State and the grape one, I knew you were capable of making something like it - clearly the talent and passion are there... and that says a lot - because there are hundreds of vendors out there now. So I was checking a lot --- and the h1n1 is really good... it's not too sweet - it's just that maple-like note - I don't know whats so wrong with the house smelling like pancakes ;-) but I must respect my lady.

I do like a sweeter vape once in a while... but I am almost what you'd call a super taster... sweet vapes are great - until after 20-30 minutes... they start making me feel nauseous. I get tongue burn from them... headaches if I'm not careful.

I have tremendous respect for the old guard. Obviously I am a new entry - April of 2013 - in business since June of 2013 - so I still have much to learn. Thusfar it's been great ride. I really enjoy the passion the wider community has for vaping in general. It lingers somewhere between a hobby and addiction - much like fishing I suppose. ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Man, I'm glad I grabbed 100mls as soon as I tasted it! H1N1 can be a bit much for me if I vape it too long but Radioactive is just right! :thumb:

I didn't even hesitate or test it first, I just grabbed two 50ml bottles right off the bat: 6mg for dripping/evening vaping and 12mg for morning/day vaping in the tanks. I am still trying to decide what I am tasting, but I do like it. It will be a re-order when it comes up again. I am one of the folks who loves the original Virus and Kriptonite. Of course, there is always Doodle, CLS and CB to round out my vaping pleasure.

I am convinced you two would make the proposed 120ml bottles a sample size. <3

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Honestly, as much as I absolutely LOVE both tobaccos we have (had?) up on NT (In fact, short of a few other tobaccos from elsewhere, H1N1 and Radioactive are my ONLY tobaccos now), I would be all in for an edgier mentholated tobacco as well.... something with that "punch" that Radioactive has (sweetness doesn't bother me so much, I smoked Mboro Smooths for the longest, and they were a "sweeter" menthol").

I even considered doing some in house "lab work" and adding a teeeeeensy bit of menthol to a small (like 5ml sample size) bottle of Radioactive, to see how it came out... but that to me would be like taking Crayons to the Sistine Chapel.

I wouldn't sweat adding a little menthol to it. I would start with a light hand though - menthol is easy to overdue in my humble opinion. In my mind, it should augment the vape, not take it over. Start with 1-2 drops per 5ml... drip, and add to taste. It'll be fun!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Au contraire, Clark, Actually, you said I nailed it.

And I quote from an email titled: "Radioactive" :2cool:

Me: "It's really a treat - I'm getting a sweet/spicy vibe and thinking. . . Namely xxxxxxx? Gotta be xxxxxxx."

Clark: "You're the first one to guess correct, just sayin' ;)"

So, what is xxxxxxx? I'm tempted to say, but if Clark wants it to remain a mystery, then these lips are sealed. :vapor:

EDIT: Or, everyone can read my up-coming review of Radioactive, where all will be revealed in agonizingly minute detail. :p

ps - Please, Please, Pretty-Please add Radioactive to the lineup when you get the new lab up and running!

Yes, you have bragging rights Tess - you nailed it. ;) Go ahead and spill it in your review if you want. I'm planning on spilling it on the next release regardless. :lol:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'm pretty new to gaping, only a couple months, and I've had somewhat of a hard time finding a juice that I could stick with. My first Nicoticket order was a 15ml of the virus and radioactive. I love radioactive! I can't put it down. It's not as sweet as the virus to me, but it's got that hint of sweetness I keep conning back to. I had to make a new order and got a 50 of frenilla just because it was a short run. I won't be making the same mistake twice that's for sure. Hurry up and get that radioactive back in the lineup!

With all these votes of confidence it will definitely be back, the next short-run won't be a short run at all - we'll go deep and get a gorgeous pre-steep on it.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Is Frenilla sweet - compared to CB and CLS?

As a %, it's equally sweet as both - they are both use the same basic equation to calculate the desired sweetness (keeps consistency across the product line and ensures I can say "if you like one, you'll probably like them all." Unfortunately, the reverse also holds true of they end up being too sweet. Some of the other folks might chime in with regard to the other flavors ability to cut the sweetness a bit - but I don't think there's much tangible difference except the inclusion of a significant amount of in-house vanilla extract and the exclusion of the custard notes.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Well now after reading all this I wonder when/if radioactive will make a return? I look forward to trying it, and if we are throwing out votes for more tobacco liquids in the line-up, count me in. I really enjoy the virus.

I am projecting 6 weeks or so for the next run, considering a minimum of a 30 day pre-steep... but... it'll be a much larger run than the first so it should be up for a good minute!

NicoleNXD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2013
california
doing good...got CLS in the PT2, Brooke eating dinner...happy camper here :)

and you?

lasttango, sorry for the thread hijack...back to regular programming :)

Glad you are doing well. I am doing great. We are supposed to get a good amount of rain this week which I am looking forward to. We need it bad! Got some frenilla in a kfl clone and its super yummy so all in all I have nothing to complain about. :)

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Glad you are doing well. I am doing great. We are supposed to get a good amount of rain this week which I am looking forward to. We need it bad! Got some frenilla in a kfl clone and its super yummy so all in all I have nothing to complain about. :)

We kinda got hit yesterday...well ok it was north of us and delayed the 500...what with tornado warnings, hail and 60mph winds...glad I didn't go hehe....that sounds sooooo yummy...I should get another bottle of frenilla, but I think I'll wait till the next batch is ready as I just placed an order over the weekend to even out my stock hehe

NicoleNXD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2013
california
We kinda got hit yesterday...well ok it was north of us and delayed the 500...what with tornado warnings, hail and 60mph winds...glad I didn't go hehe....that sounds sooooo yummy...I should get another bottle of frenilla, but I think I'll wait till the next batch is ready as I just placed an order over the weekend to even out my stock hehe

At least you guys are getting rain. We are in a bad draught. Not looking good at all. Hopefully we get a lot with the two storms that are supposed to be moving in. I definitely love me some frenilla. It's good no matter what you put it in. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread