Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
I am projecting 6 weeks or so for the next run, considering a minimum of a 30 day pre-steep... but... it'll be a much larger run than the first so it should be up for a good minute!

I will be buying as much as my bank account (Her name is Chrissy) lets me. I didn't realize how much I loved H1N1 until I notice it disappearing. It turned into my ADV without me realizing it and I'm dying to try Radioactive.

Ken

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I will be buying as much as my bank account (Her name is Chrissy) lets me. I didn't realize how much I loved H1N1 until I notice it disappearing. It turned into my ADV without me realizing it and I'm dying to try Radioactive.

Ken

Hey Ken! What nic level you in? I have a little 18mg sitting here (open offer)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
If you want, order up any size of The Virus in 18mg and substitute it for Radioactive in the notes... IE, "Please sub radioactive for the 50ml bottle of H1N1 and get the nic as close to 6mg as you can." I have a slash of 6mg that I might be able to get that 18mg a little bit - but it will be an eyeball effort if that's okay?

Edit (any size will fly, 15-30-50)

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
Oh yeah that would be great! Eyeballing is fine. I appreciate both juice and the effort to keep the nic down for me. I've only quit at the beginning of the year and am still trying to wean myself down in nic level. First week was chain-vaping 18mg and I even tried some 24mg that either because of the nic or just because the juice was horrible, really made me feel like puking, but by the beginning of this month I was able to switch down to 12 and am pretty happy here. LOL

Ok I'll do an order and then crash. My brain has turned to mush.

Thanks again Kent.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
And Done. Now to bed.... .... my wife is going to kill me.

If wife is a non smoker, she will soooo appreciate how much better you smell and taste that she won't mind a bit! Since I started vaping NT juice, people ask me vape certain flavors so they can enjoy the aroma. Mom says OR3O is just like a cake baking. She keeps asking if that cake is ever going to be done! LOL.

JohnWillyson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
If wife is a non smoker, she will soooo appreciate how much better you smell and taste that she won't mind a bit! Since I started vaping NT juice, people ask me vape certain flavors so they can enjoy the aroma. Mom says OR3O is just like a cake baking. She keeps asking if that cake is ever going to be done! LOL.

Glow, you and your enabling! Haha, I always imagine you behind me going "do it!" When I am shopping :)

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Glow, you and your enabling! Haha, I always imagine you behind me going "do it!" When I am shopping :)

Me? Moi?? Shirley you jest! I have to encourage others to stock up on NT juice and get great setups to vape it...I can't spend the money I want to spend so I enjoy through others.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Oh yeah that would be great! Eyeballing is fine. I appreciate both juice and the effort to keep the nic down for me. I've only quit at the beginning of the year and am still trying to wean myself down in nic level. First week was chain-vaping 18mg and I even tried some 24mg that either because of the nic or just because the juice was horrible, really made me feel like puking, but by the beginning of this month I was able to switch down to 12 and am pretty happy here. LOL

Ok I'll do an order and then crash. My brain has turned to mush.

Thanks again Kent.

Welcome bud. I think Last Tango is up for a 50ml of 18mg - after that gets poured we'll see where we land - theres definitely at least another 50 of 18mg, and maybe 30ish of 6mg - I might actually keep the 6mg though... I dig the stuff and want to test it on a deeper steep.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

Me? Moi?? Shirley you jest! I have to encourage others to stock up on NT juice and get great setups to vape it...I can't spend the money I want to spend so I enjoy through others.

Vicarious Retail Therapy? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread