Reos in the zombie apocalypse - The Reo Walking Dead Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Hmmm...wonder if that was Beth Stew the old woman was cookin.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I was wondering the same. And the preview... could it be that they kill Rick off? The finale is called simply "A" and Kirkman describes it as "savage".

And then we wait until October to mull over whatever awful things he came up with for this episode. I don't think I have dreaded watching an episode before!

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Savage? Like Hershel's head getting chopped of wasn't savage enough? Sheesh!

Apparently not, and that was bad! Beth steaks? Then we have the "claimed" crew hunting Rick... and Carl running off to "help" someone? Glenn and Maggie burning her picture? In the WD world undue attention to stuff like that usually means they are going to regret it. Though I would think it will be Glenn over Maggie since we suspect Maggie is pregnant. Maggie still has her father's death (possibly Beth's) to get over, if she loses Glenn now it is going to turn her vicious rather than hopeful.

I am so dreading finding out who is going to die. Perhaps they will throw a monkey wrench in it and no one from the main group does but a whole lot of red shirts do. Wishful thinking there. They like to hang a bad death over us in the season finale's. While I understand it is filmed and done, I am still crossing my fingers :lol:

Gimple and Lincoln are on talking dead, so maybe it is Carl's or Rick's time to go. Rick dying would certainly be shocking. This is what Kirkman has to say:
“This last half of season 4 has been a character defining group of stories for everyone,” Kirkman tells EW, “but really, Rick Grimes — really finding what this guy is going to be able to do and how he is going to carry on, and is he going to get these people back together, and where is he going to go from here? And I think there are some big questions that are asked that are going to be answered in this final episode.”
Well, we’d expect nothing less. But before you assume that it’s going to be all sunshine and unicorns if-and-when the gang reunites, Kirkman issues the following warning: “This is Rick Grimes being pushed to his absolute limit. And if you think you’ve seen that before, you haven’t. And the Rick Grimes that comes out of this is really going to shock people.”

SkinyFatMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Sacramento, California, United States
"This is Rick Grimes being pushed to his absolute limit." Then I'm guessing either Carl or Judith dies.

Considering that Judith wasn't supposed to make it out of the prison in the comics, my money would be on her. (that and I like Carl)

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I thought it was a great episode! No one died and Rick turned savage! I was pleased with how it ended.. yea, it left us hanging a bit but in a good way I think. There's still Tyreese and Carol to help save them if they don't get caught first and I don't think we've seen the last of Beth... alive.
I definitely would have done the same thing Rick did if I was in his situation. It's going to be a loooong summer :(

Jonathan Rizo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
Riverside, California, United States
I hate the way this show makes me want to just skip summer!

LOL I felt like that last night... almost makes me wish I would just wait until they were all done with the whole series so I could get some popcorn and watch them all back to back... oh well... rick and crew better come outta there swinging for the fences!

Vapolith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Status
Not open for further replies.