Reos in the zombie apocalypse - The Reo Walking Dead Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I'm sorry. If ANY manufacturer releases a Nascar version I am going to go insane. To that list add the "Zippo" brand electronic cigarette.

:?:

And on the newest episode:
Usually when they do those episodes with a song and a spotlight on a character, it is the death knoll. Just Beth saying Daryl will be the last man standing has me seriously worried. One or both are in jeopardy if what they have done on the past continues...

:cry:

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I have a bad feeling about that preview. Lizzie is playing with walkers! I bet she kills someone to make them "change" so she can play with them, after all she fed them. A la Ben killing his twin, I suspect Mika is gonna get killed. Which means someone is going to have to take care of Lizzie, and unless they meet up with Rick, Carl and Mishonne, Carl isn't around to do it. If so, it is going to have to be Ty or Carol. Ty doesn't have the cojones, so Carol probably has to take Lizzie out. Which might mean that if Carol is willing to do that, she DID kill Karen and Dave to save the group?

And it looks like maybe the hunters have Beth? It sure seemed like a set-up at the cemetery to me. Leave a secure place, a little food and the humans will squat, easy pickin's. The cross on the back of the car that took Beth could be them right? Since it was a preacher of some sort who headed the hunters?

And I think Daryl is going to kill all the guys he is with once he finds out how they treat people. Or at least we hope he does, since he seems to have issues with being alone he might figure they are better than no one at all. Maybe they will run into the group that has Beth and he has to defend her against rape? There are only 3 episodes left so they better get everyone together soon! ETA: hopefully Beth won't have a leg eaten first though....

And when the heck are they going to show us Terminus? It still exists or the guy wouldn't have said to go there right? But then there is the small glimmer that since the tracks they are all on might be the same route that ran by the prison they may just meet up, especially with the zombie grams Maggie is leaving ;)

Anyone else have any ideas I can ponder for the next few days?

Last edited:

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Just finished watching tonight's episode. Holy children of the corn! That was pretty intense I'm sad there's only 2 episodes left for this season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Sad is an understatement when I think of only 2 more. Sundays sure are empty without WD :lol:

There were no surprises in this episode at all, except maybe that Carol really did kill Karen and David. I kind of feel like they spent way too much time disposing of the psycho when it could have been done in half an episode. At least Judith is still safe so Ty can defend Carol against Rick when he finds out Carol has her. If Ty can forgive her, Rick would just have to rethink that whole thing.

I wish they wouldn't have drug out what he already wrote in the comics into a whole episode. Geesh, where is Rick and Carl? Michonne? Daryl? Beth? Glenn? Maggie? I mean, I like Carol but Ty is pretty boring, Judith is a baby so not a whole lot there and Lizzie simply needed dispatching. With only 2 episodes to go, I suspect the next ones are actually going to be exciting instead of sitting around making cookies and doing a jigsaw puzzle of Sophia :facepalm:

Vapolith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So, now, three times I have sobbed while watching fiction.

The first was the "O, Captain, my Captain" scene from Dead Poet's Society, the second was the closing arguments scene in A Time To Kill, the third was this episode. Seeing Carol and Ty come to the realization of just what they had to do, and then doing it, was heartbreaking. I knew Lizzie had to die, heck, I wanted her to die, but I didn't want them to have to go through it. Definitely one the best and darkest episodes so far.

Zealous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Texas
Even though I know how upset Ty was about his girlfriend's death, I think finding out Carol was the person who did it was something of a relief for him. He had said earlier that Carol never did wrong by anyone and basically always did what needed to be done. And granted that was before finding out it was her. But I think he still saw her that way even after hearing it was her. I think it was a relief for him to know it wasn't some sadistic person who did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread