Reos in the zombie apocalypse - The Reo Walking Dead Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Now the group is completely spread all over again. Glenn and Maggie are apart and she probably lied about not being pregnant so hopefully she will have a baby bump when they do meet up again. They should have a meeting spot for everyone like they did on the highway after the farm, but for some reason I think they are going to spend a bunch of time having them all over with a big reunion at the end of the next season or some such nonsense, kind of like they did before they found the prison.

Carl has to take care of Rick, he is shot and had the snot beat out of him. They don't really show them being with anyone else in the previews, but Michonne has to be out there since she skewered Brian. She should track down Rick and Carl (saving Carl from the walkers he is leading away from Rick) since that is what she did before. And if the psycho Lizzie did the most basic thing right, Judith should be alive, but that little bloody drag mark didn't look promising and I doubt even AMC would be so bold as to actually show us what Rick and Carl saw that convinced them she was dead. At least Tyreese knows how to get out the back door he came in and can take the girls out. I wonder what he is gonna do when he catches Lizzie playing with small furry animals?

There's Bob, Maggie and Sasha, but they may also team up with Ty. There's a bus that contains Glenn, and just about all the nameless folks. There's Daryl with Beth (which we knew would happen from their little scene after her boyfriend died). Hopefully Daryl will meet up with Ty, the girls, Bob, Maggie and Sasha and track Rick to bring them all together before they track the bus...

which may just leave the bus and Glenn heading to Terminus? After all, it Terminus does sound like a bus terminal ;)

So, what do you guys think they have in store for us? We all knew the first episode was shown just to tear it all down, so do you think the next one will be about the reunions I speculated? What do you think!!

Okay, here's a new theory for you all. Just think about it one second before you dismiss it though...

Carol told Lizzie she was weak. Lizzie said she wasn't weak. Lizzie was ...... about the pet, Nick, she was feeding being killed. Who killed them? Karen. What if Lizzie killed them, Carol found them and helped Lizzie drag them out and burn them? After all, Lizzie likes playing in human blood...
View attachment 271977

I was so happy to see Ty with Judith, leading the girls out. And Lizzie did play with small furry animals again, and little psycho was enjoying trying to snuff out Judith a bit too much. Ironically, Carol did hook up with Ty and the kids which was kind of a giveaway since Rick didn't have time to tell Ty about banning Carol :thumbs:

And FINALLY they introduced Rosita, Abraham and Eugene. I sure hope they are "good" guys like in the comics and don't get rewritten.

Looks like Terminus is Salvation? and also from the previews, looks like Rick, Carl and Michonne might hook up with the cannibal hunters...

I am really liking this 2nd half so far, but since we were warned it was going to be very gory I fear for everyone (except Lizzie of course, she needs to be taken out before she kills someone else).

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Funny how everyone keeps missing how creepy Lizzie is. Ty was looking at her curiously when Lizzie told the other girl to tuck her shirt in though.

Not everyone, that is why I quoted myself from before :lol:

I bet Carol was just going to keep her eye on things at the prison because she KNOWS Lizzie is a threat but promised to take care of them "like they were her own".

Like someone else said (sorry I can't remember who) what do you do with a child killer in the apocalypse? Probably the same thing you do to people like the Hunters...

Vapolith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Not everyone, that is why I quoted myself from before :lol:

Oh, I agree. I'm 99% positive Lizzie killed them, and Carol burned them, and took the blame. I know she wants to protect Lizzie, but that's rather irresponsible of her to take the blame and leave that little monster un-watched.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Oh, I agree. I'm 99% positive Lizzie killed them, and Carol burned them, and took the blame. I know she wants to protect Lizzie, but that's rather irresponsible of her to take the blame and leave that little monster un-watched.

Maybe that is what is going to go wrong at Terminus? Someone finds Lizzie dissecting something and they get forced to leave?

Here I go speculating again. It is kind of fun to read back and see what wild things I was thinking and if any of them come true. I just LOVE this show :lol:

They approved a 5th season (no surprise there) and they are only up to about issue 60ish in the comics right? That is not even halfway through and there is just so much more! I hear there is also a spin off coming up about another group in some other part of the world. Hopefully they will air the spinoff while the original WD is on hiatus :D

Vapolith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So, I watched the latest episode yesterday, and enjoyed it. I wish Rick's scenes had been less fragmented by the other stories, it really cut the tension. I did like seeing Rick terrified, and hiding, too often it's everyone else who is in a tight spot like that.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I loved it! Just like the farm was getting a bit boring, so was the prison. They are doing a fantastic job of keeping it fresh.

I did NOT like seeing Rick terrified, but man he plans well on his escape! I am wondering how it will go down when he finds out Carol has Judith and is with Ty :)

I am worried though. What if the spinoff they are talking about is Daryl and Beth? Both of those characters are not in the comics, and they said they are going to go more with the comics in upcoming episodes. Since Rick is the main character and Daryl is the fan favorite, I can see them doing that and making both shows hits. I sure hope they hurry up and get those two back with the group! The previews show them getting in and out of the trunk of that car, but they are running the wrong way I think!!!

Vapolith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well, I liked that they showed Rick terrified, I did not like that he was terrified.

I think it's more likely that they would introduce some new characters on the show and then add them to the spin off, or maybe not. There were very few, if any tie ins to Once Upon a Time In Wonderland, when they spun it off from Once Upon a Time, of course there's no relation to TWD.

I'm curious to see how they handle the Carol problem, since so few know she confessed.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Well, I liked that they showed Rick terrified, I did not like that he was terrified.

I think it's more likely that they would introduce some new characters on the show and then add them to the spin off, or maybe not. There were very few, if any tie ins to Once Upon a Time In Wonderland, when they spun it off from Once Upon a Time, of course there's no relation to TWD.

I'm curious to see how they handle the Carol problem, since so few know she confessed.

I still believe she is covering for Lizzie. And I think maybe someone is going to see Lizzie doing something that will clear Carol, and Rick will have to realize that she is the best protector for his child ;)

In the comics, it ends up being Carl that solves the problem of what you do with a child that kills another child (you have a sane child kill the insane one). I sure hope Lizzie doesn't kill Mika like the boys in the comics :shock:

As for the spinoff, I hope it is a different state with all new characters and story line. And I hope they do a great first episode like "Days Gone Bye" and leave Beth and Daryl alone.

Last edited:

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Oh, I have no doubt at this point that Carol is covering fro Lizzie.

Tyreese is gonna FREAK OUT when he figures out it was Carol/Lizzie. I have no clue what the writers will do with it, except of course the Carl angle, but seeing Ty and Rick find out will be huge I think. I sure hope they do it soon so I can stop all this endless wondering, it's been weeks now dang it! Resolve it already will ya? :lol:

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
lizzie.jpg

:evil:

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
The 4th book in the Woodbury series is shipping on the 4th. Last time I preordered it and they messed it up and took way too long to ship. This time I am waiting for it to be released before ordering it. Last year I read it during hiatus, this year it came out about the same time as the series resumed.

I think I will wait to get it so I can have something to look forward to after the season ends. Since this is the last book in the series, Kirkman can get busy writing the spinoff :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread