• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Who should be saved during the zombie apocalypse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika
that needs saving!

peanut.jpg

Gotta save this dude!:lol::lol::lol:

At first I was going to say 'screw 'em' but on second thought... A ventriloquist might come in handy. The only problem is keeping the voices under control...

o4_srt

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Lancaster, PA
Sometimes the probability of survival increases when people with different strengths and abilities band together.

this is true, and sometimes, the probability of nonsurvival increases with a group of people as well

I'd rather not rely on others for my own survival. If I don't make it, then obviously I was not one of the strong. And besides, then I can band together with my undead brethren and hunt you and your group down :laugh:

o4_srt

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Lancaster, PA
hunt MY group down? not likely. I'm much more likely to be dead way before anyone else. This is why I'm for banding together with people with guns and ammo. All i have is liquid N2 (good idea) and some poisons (does curare work on zombies?), and my trusty rusty axe.

lol, it all makes sense now.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
YOU MEAN PEANUT ISN"T REAL?!!! 8-o

Whose voices?? Mine are quiet now because I took my medicine.:laugh:

no they arnt.....I think they are talking to me! Can you call them off please????:(

"Real" is just a perception.....a mental affliction if you will....Peanut is real! If you believe it...it's real dammit!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
hunt MY group down? not likely. I'm much more likely to be dead way before anyone else. This is why I'm for banding together with people with guns and ammo. All i have is liquid N2 (good idea) and some poisons (does curare work on zombies?), and my trusty rusty axe.

CES....make your way to my house and we'll party till we die...I'm all for that....you know very well that poison is a relative term as well....a little of this...a little of that....some Tequila....a blender......maybe some chips and salsa....plus I live in a VERY rural area....boatloads of N fertilizer....giant tanks of propane/diesel AND......an Army NG depot out at the airport....I know you know what THAT means. Might as well go out drunk as a skunk and with a big bang,eh?

oh yeah....and we have lots of ground dwelling rodents....so that means warehouses full of PH3 gas pellets....might be able to have some fun with those????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread