russian 91 or the kayfun lite+..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmack00

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Texas
The Russian 91% is available at VaporKings (I just checked and they are in stock). I have both the kayfun Lite+ and the Russian 91%. They are both outstanding vapes and virtually indistinguishable. If I had to choose just one, I would probably go with the Russian 91%.

Sweet! I hope they are in stock until Payday Friday!

Trainman0978

Aug 27, 2013
Sharpsburg,Ga
I found a 91% on christmas day on line from a place called vapnificent for my dad. We ordered it and it showed up to my house the following saturday. They are showing them in stock still today. When it came in, the box had been opened, but everything was there. I have seen some pics of the kit out the box, and they show them coming with spare insulators, but the one we received didnt. The one I bought a few months back didnt either.... So I have no idea if they took them out, or if the seal sticker just didnt stick well to the box. Either way, they shipped fast, I got it built him a micro coil , and a few spares then mailed it off to him. he is satisfied with it, and wanted one after vaping christmas day using my russian RBAs.

they are out there. and the factory has a notation on their website that states the lowest sale price allowed is $92.50 Now that the holidays are over, inventories should start to replenish.

I have yet to use a Kaifun, or a Kaifun lite.... But with two Russian RBAs , a Russian 91% and now another 91% I built for my father, not a single one of them has had any sort of flaw or problem. It doesnt matter which name you get.... just get one.

AegisPrime

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2013
The Fortesque Mansion, UK
My vote would be for the Russian since its adjustable airflow is on the side rather than the bottom of the tank (not a biggie since you need a screwdriver to adjust it anyway, but one less hassle). The KFL+ does have the nifty o-ring on the fill-port, but I'm not aware of any Russian users complaining about it piddling e-liquids everywhere :)

mrmack00

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Texas
I had both, I sold the KFL, but I think I actually preferred it over the Russian. But the Russian has the adjustable centerpin, which is nice, but the KFL you can get the nano kit for. Choices, it's difficult. But you seriously can't go wrong with either.

I can't get Russian to work. The Center pin is too short and won't make contact once I tighten it just enough to keep the positive block from sliding around.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Russian91 has an adjustable Screw on the end of the center shaft. You may have it binding, but it should be that way and can be adjusted.
Even the cheapo Rocket has the adjustable pin, copied from the Russian91

91prts-2T.jpg 1387799924.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread