Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
One more thanks for me today. I am Thankful and proud to have become a grandma today!

How Wonderful for You!!!
That is truly the BEST Gift of all....
congrats8.gif

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
Note to Krispers:

Looks like you just missed that tank by 1... :facepalm: Sorry!!
(unless you can get Noodoggy to trade with you... LOL!!)

yeah :p thats always my luck tho...wish for something and never come true...still never got that ghostbusters backpack toy I wished for when i was 10 :( lol but still a good 'gift' as you put it, thank you for that and running this shindig that everyone wants to continue with or without prizes....I think this lil thread will keep people grounded and be thankful for things

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Ok it's a new day and there are not 1000 posts so.......

Today I am thankful that it is my Grandma's 90th Birthday today and we get to take her out to soup plantation, get some hot cocoa and drive her around to look at the beautiful Christmas lights. What a blessing to get to your 90th Birthday and still have your health and memory! I'm so thankful to still have her in my life!

MegaBee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
Queensland Australia
Ok it's a new day and there are not 1000 posts so.......

Today I am thankful that it is my Grandma's 90th Birthday today and we get to take her out to soup plantation, get some hot cocoa and drive her around to look at the beautiful Christmas lights. What a blessing to get to your 90th Birthday and still have your health and memory! I'm so thankful to still have her in my life!

Aww I love still having my Nanna around too, she's 86 with severe COPD. She's my inspiration to stay off the cigs

Last cigarette 16th October, 2011. Forever grateful for the support and advice from ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread