Not open for further replies.

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
#2 on 03/01/2013 PIF 1 back -

Yeah, I kept thinking I should go to the mall and just wait the 2 hrs to have eye exam, pick frames, get glasses made while I wait... but sitting at the mall when I am supposed to be asleep, uh I cannot do this... but when I wait for grocery store to open, the store manager always comes to my car, taps on the window, & wakes me up when they open... THAT IS SERVICE! :p

Be safe and have fun, Factor52!

...Review of three Heather's Heavenly Vapes e-liquids: Cinful Apple, Heavenly Waffles, and Georgia Peach Tobacco. I'd order Heavenly Waffles again in a heartbeat. Georgia Peach Tobacco has the distinction of being the first HHV juice that I didn't like. Full review and steeping notes here.

:blink: RPAD likes the waffles? I have not had any luck with cake, waffle, or bread type of juice AT ALL... they make me wanna hurl. Maybe I will need to rethink this :/ perhaps see if steeping for a month is the issue. I have way too much cake/waffle related flavorings to ignore it when I DIY.

Last edited:

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
#4 on 03/01/2013 PIF 1 back -

#1 My 18350 battery tube for my evic should be here soon ;)
Sweet! Hope you like the eVic as a mini, I LOVE it! Packing my mini eVic with Cinnamon right now =]

Uncle - I am not a butter, salt & pepper kind of noodle eater :/ I am a cover up the cheap pasta with sauce and cheese kind of noodle eater. I did date this Italian... and he made some buttered pasta and some garlic something cold pasta dish that was divine. Wish I had gotten the recipe from him - one of my regrets in life, failed to get a magnificent recipe and share it :(

You have a good 'personal' recipe for pasta salad, oil, vinegar, garlic, etc OR buttered pasta, you send it my way... I'd like a good AUTHENTIC pasta recipe to see me through my golden years :p

Its the limited edition "Keep Calm and Chive On" St. Paddys day shirt. Last years sold out in less than 10 minutes and were being sold online for $100. This years went in 4 minutes.

100chive-on-kcco-mens-st-patricks-day-t-shirt-large_7726972.jpg

Lucky dog! OMG I wish I had one! And MrPicC is right, Bill's would be nice as well, he looks like a creepy psycho on those - I LOVE IT!

Can't believe tomorrow/today is friday already, then vape meet Saturday!! WOOTTT!!! :D

Everyone going needs to take pics and notes for the rest of us!!! I have vacation hours out the yaya and intend to go to one of these at some point!

Last edited:

Factor52

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2013
Connecticut
Chit Chat:
Chit Chat . . .

Now in all seriousness . . . Honestly - "You" just had to go there didn't you . . . View attachment 182754

ROFLMAO2.gif

EDIT: "My" apologies for taking a post away from someone for the contest - however I just had to respond . . . Okay - Chit Chat Thread Here I Come . . . Well that's unless "We" don't hit 1,000 post tonight . . . ;)

Hey you said it best: "Sarcasm is just one more free service we offer" lol :laugh:

SpEcTReCHieF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2010
Florida
I think I may have told you guys about how bad my Silver bullets finish has gotten since I have had it since 2010. Well there was a guy on base this week that had a little kiosk setup at the Base Exchange so I had him try to do me up a wrap for it today. Turned out pretty good for the guy doing it from scratch and only cost me $10. I will try to put some pictures of it tomorrow after work. :)

Factor52

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2013
Connecticut
4 03701

03/01 Entry #3 . . .

Looks like a few of "Us" are trying to get "Our" Quota of Entries in for Today . . . :thumbs:

EDIT: @ "Factor" - I did a Goggle search and came up with one in Webster, MA . . :)
"You" might want to check with the ECF Boston Vapers Club too . . .

Thanks Unc!! Thats the one thats 15 minutes away, but is wiped out at the moment.. Y'ad think Boston right? get anything.. guess again. I should be driving to NYC lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread