vivi nova/clearo tanks vs. carto tanks……

Status
Not open for further replies.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Both are good your lucky my friend to have not experienced the filler or wick taste the best way to describe is a mouthful of burnt hair taste! Don't worry we all get it sooner or later. I prefer carto tanks. But there's a new version on the market Nhalers atomizer tank. The reactor tank its awesome! but set you back 70 bucks also. If you want a good quality and priced tank check out Mom and Pops Vapor shop. The submarine tank is 12$ if I remember right.

JBnuggs

Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Denver
Both are good your lucky my friend to have not experienced the filler or wick taste the best way to describe is a mouthful of burnt hair taste! Don't worry we all get it sooner or later. I prefer carto tanks. But there's a new version on the market Nhalers atomizer tank. The reactor tank its awesome! but set you back 70 bucks also. If you want a good quality and priced tank check out Mom and Pops Vapor shop. The submarine tank is 12$ if I remember right.

+1 for Mom and Pop. Been using the sub tank for a month now. My first carto got flooded in 3 days, but my 2nd one lasted almost 3 weeks! It was still going strong but the flavor started getting a little funky so I switched it out. Been on the 3rd carto for a week and it's still going strong. Picked up a saddle valve or $9 at the local hardware store and been punching my own cartos too , the thing works great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread