ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
#2.........6-1

1 06/01

Congratulations on your win Destiny!!!

and from the other thread:

I think I saw that lady pushing a carriage with a dog in it down the street...!:D

Lisa was that "YOU" ? Factor I laughed out loud on the sales floor at work !

An I can't forget to say THANK YOU to Lisa and Ray!

StevesCVO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Clown School
Just got back from pulling a friends car out of a ditch from last night. While dragging him out had people stopping to ask if I'd get theirs out too lol. Ended up pulling out 7 cars before I had to start telling people no. Would have been all afternoon as many cars that were stuck. Sometimes its nice having a 3/4 ton with 10" of lift and 38" tires. Built FORD tough!

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Just got back from pulling a friends car out of a ditch from last night. While dragging him out had people stopping to ask if I'd get theirs out too lol. Ended up pulling out 7 cars before I had to start telling people no. Would have been all afternoon as many cars that were stuck. Sometimes its nice having a 3/4 ton with 10" of lift and 38" tires. Built FORD tough!

3: Yup have to learn to say no sometimes. Not exactly the same, but while holding the door open for ladies and other's they can just keep on coming and coming. Have to let go of the door at some point.

boardopboy

MustachioedMechModManiac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
Castle Grayskull

Really wanna get into DIY juice, beyond the few Blue Mist...err Azure (sorry) concentrates... but i am very trepidatious. I can't be wasting money on flavorings I will never use, or hate.

Though, if someone would share his recipe for that totally awesome juice we all love... I would be less worried! ;)

I am mostly kidding, asking for the recipe. But I sure am feeling anxious about plunging in without some sort of guarantee I won't be wasting time, money and nic.

StevesCVO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
Clown School
3: Yup have to learn to say no sometimes. Not exactly the same, but while holding the door open for ladies and other's they can just keep on coming and coming. Have to let go of the door at some point.

I completely agree. Someone else can step up and hold the door so to speak. My truck is trashed and I had mud up to my knees yet I see all these trucks driving by (some taller than mine) that look like they just came from the car wash and no one stops to even ask if we need help or ask if someone else needs pulled out. I don't mind helping and refused any kind of payment but I don't run a tow service and this is my day off lol.

somejerk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Utah

I completely agree. Someone else can step up and hold the door so to speak. My truck is trashed and I had mud up to my knees yet I see all these trucks driving by (some taller than mine) that look like they just came from the car wash and no one stops to even ask if we need help or ask if someone else needs pulled out. I don't mind helping and refused any kind of payment but I don't run a tow service and this is my day off lol.

honestly, some people are just asking to get stuck by driving in idiotic places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread