What does your Local Vapor Store Charge for Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
The one I go to is $6 for 10 ml, $14 for 30 ml. They also sell 60 and 120 ml, but I don't remember the price. They have a juice bar for sampling and mix it on the spot. They do any PG/VG ratio you want and any nic level you want. Oh, they also give a 15% discount to military/retired military, so that brings my cost down. :vapor:

Last edited:

catlady60

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Nazareth, PA
Mine charges $6.99 for a 10ml bottle. Another one (both smoke shops that sell vapes) charges $6.99 for a 10ml bottle of tobacco flavor; $5.99 for other flavors; and $9.99 for a 30ml bottle. Only trouble: the 30ml bottles have little or no nic and the packaging is written in Hebrew, something useless unless you can read it.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
The only thing I got close to me that even comes close to a Vape store is White Cloud.
Which all they sale is these Cirrus Kits that cost anywhere for $30 to a $130 and from what I can tell on their site, is they take these flavored disposable cartridges, 5 disposable cartridges for $11.95. And they only have 19 flavors to pick from.

Well maybe after we get electric and running water we can start opening up them fancy stores like you guys got. :glare:

DABinTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Irving, TX, USA

LDS714

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Nashville, TN, USA
The new shop i found since my last post (Elite VaporWorks) charges $13.95 for 36ml 70PG/30VG bottle and buy 3 get one free. All the juices are "aged" unless its a custom blend or flavor order. Im really happy with their quality and service too. The staff seems far more professional and informed.

I found a small middle eastern market that also sells LIQUA brand for $9.95 a 30ml bottle. They don't have much of a flavor/nic selection but the price seems really good compared to what i see it sell for online. Flavor is a bit mild but it seems really easy on my cartos. I really like it for the price.
I stopped by Elite when I was in St. Louis last month and picked up the buy 3 get 1 deal. Three of them are really good but I'm kind of disappointed in the RY4, it tasted a lot better in their sampler. Definitely plan on getting more from them, though. 132ml for about $40 is definitely a good deal for their stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread