What will you do if/when you completely run out of E-juice after stockpiling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draculeos

Jun 4, 2013
McAllen, TX
I'm happy I've prepped my stockpile and estimate 3-5 years of vaping at my current comfort level.

But, I've had a horrible thought...

In what state of mind will we be in, when we run out of nicotine?
Assuming that our stash is completely gone, and there is no way to get anymore in the future.

What will that moment feel like, when you've inhaled the last drop of juice?
What will the following minutes, hours and days feel like without nic?

Just speculating and I'm curious what that moment will feel like to me, and anyone else that wants to chime in.

I can imagine a great sense of sadness and, not to mention, a craving for vapor/nicotine.

As the Deeming Date approaches, I feel like the noose is closing in. The world doesn't feel as free as it used to be. I have enough juice to last a while, but the day is coming.

What do you think zero hour will be like?

Reactions: bnrkwest

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Honestly, my experience is that a nicotine habit is not nearly as bad as an addiction to cigarettes. I can go a few hours without a vape, without even thinking about it.
And so, if Nic became really unobtainable, I believe I could switch to 0-nic liquid vaping without serious duress.

Still - I stocked up a bit, and will keep my eyes on nic legislation. If they shut that door, there will probably be a window during which a couple hundred bucks will still get me a lifetime supply...

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I'm happy I've prepped my stockpile and estimate 3-5 years of vaping at my current comfort level.

But, I've had a horrible thought...

In what state of mind will we be in, when we run out of nicotine?
Assuming that our stash is completely gone, and there is no way to get anymore in the future.

What will that moment feel like, when you've inhaled the last drop of juice?
What will the following minutes, hours and days feel like without nic?

Just speculating and I'm curious what that moment will feel like to me, and anyone else that wants to chime in.

I can imagine a great sense of sadness and, not to mention, a craving for vapor/nicotine.

As the Deeming Date approaches, I feel like the noose is closing in. The world doesn't feel as free as it used to be. I have enough juice to last a while, but the day is coming.

What do you think zero hour will be like?
I wont have a problem. I don't use nicotine since December 28th, and wbere i am going i will be 17 miles away from a smoke shop.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Honestly, my experience is that a nicotine habit is not nearly as bad as an addiction to cigarettes. I can go a few hours without a vape, without even thinking about it.
And so, if Nic became really unobtainable, I believe I could switch to 0-nic liquid vaping without serious duress.

Still - I stocked up a bit, and will keep my eyes on nic legislation. If they shut that door, there will probably be a window during which a couple hundred bucks will still get me a lifetime supply...

this

The patch and zero Nic vape, that's what I will do or cut your Nic level in half and extend your supply, that's what I did :)

and this

I have no issues not vaping for an extended time if I am somewhere that I can't. I also vape 0mg nic late at night lately and didn't have issues. For me it's the habit of blowing smoke/vape more than feeding the nic cravings. That said, I only vape at 3mg and have enough nic for a very long time, and I doubt I would notice any difference cutting from 3 to 2 to 1 to make it last significantly longer if necessary.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
As long as sanity prevails sometime over the next 10 years or so, I won't have to think about this. If it doesn't, I will likely find a source before things run low. Even with reducing my nic level, I don't anticipate doing without it as I get older and nic's benefits become even more important.

Vandal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
NE Ohio
If nicotine were to disappear off the face of the earth? I would start cutting my nic levels slowly while I had supply left, until I hit zero. I do plan on continuing to cut my levels some over time anyway. There will always be VG, PG, and flavoring I would think, so that I could keep the mechanical aspects of the habit, which seems to be a big part of it.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I'll worry about it in 30 years when I run out of nic.

After that, I'll just quit or go to zero nic.

No so fast...

Look me up in 30 years and I'll likely have a well used Peavey Patriot and a frozen liter to swap for one of those beauties in your avatar!

Vandal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
NE Ohio
No Matter what the FDA says or thinks they can do it seem people are forgetting about Tobacco Free Nicotine.
And no matter what we say, it seems the FDA has given itself the authority to alter or add to their regulations, in the regulations themselves, which are written in such a way as to allow them to interpret them any way they see fit anyway. I don't see how there is a way to win. I believe they saw to that. I don't see how it's legal though, to include in a law a provision that the law can be changed at a whim with no notice and no oversight required. Is there any other law that does this?

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread