where's your first mech mod? still in use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
My first mech was a Panzer clone, but I found it too large and heavy. I then got a Stingray X clone/s which I've used pretty much exclusively since. The Panzer and a few others I've tried are in a drawer waiting for new homes.

0Cm6wpJ.jpg

Last edited:

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
:/

Yeah still use a mech from time to time. 2 Hcigar Nemesis Clones /w upgraded loaded springs and copper contacts. Got a Kylin (Pisces V1 clone), an AR Mini clone. Just polished and waxed my Brass Cartel day before yesterday. All still in working order and ready for use in case I need them if Uncle Slum keeps pushing as he has.

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
My first mech was a powdercoated REO Grand and it's still on my end table used at least once a week. To keep it from getting chipped up, I bought a tumbled raw aluminum REO Grand a couple of months later. For almost three years, it's been the mod I leave the house with and the one I vape at work, with scent-free, unflavored nic base. I also carry my 18500 Simplicity mech as a backup every day and it comes in handy when I have an unexpected long day.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
My first mod was a iStick 40 and I was thinking about pulling it out yesterday actually as it hasn't been used in 4-5 months. My second was a Kanger KBox Mini and I started using it again last week with a dripper. The KBox is a great mod for the $$$.

I also have an iStick 30, so I plan to use the 30 and 40 until they both die (non-removeable battery so basically disposable) as I expect my SX Mini, Snow Wolf and dozen Provaris will last for a very long time.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
First real mech was a Galileo. Got a kick for it. I'm not "overly" fond of the telescoping mods, but I really love the design of the Galileo. Since then, I've grabbed onto a handful of Nemesis mechs (typically used with kicks) and I even bit on the Kanger DripBox. I may get a lot of "boo-hisses" for that, but it is a nice mod for *ME*

I do prefer regulated mods, but it's nice to know that I'll have a couple of rigs that should never die.

McAnythingReally

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2015
Albany, NY
First mech for me was my Akuma Clone. Loved that little mech, all copper with some brass accents, hit like a train. PIFed it off to a buddy of mine who was looking to get into mechs. Currently just have my Able clone, which sits on my desk most of the time, occasionally I break it out, but I find myself building more for regulated lately, I ended up becoming a lazy vaper with Regulated.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
My first mech, a yellow K100 still sits infront of me amongst all my other hitters. I bought it within the first month that I began vaping, now over 3 years later she is still adorning a tank and hitting just fine. That was one of the few fasttech buys that was well worth it. I did buy a brass sentinel a couple years back, its got a nice patina but still works great. I wont mention the over a dozen of assorted mechs that I had to have, most are brand new that I haven't even touched sitting in a drawer.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
My first mech mod was a green silver bullet followed closely by a Edz Mods Motar, Siam Cube Mods, Empire, GGTS, Electric Angel, Caravela, Super T Precise Plus Mods, Zen and Faceless hybrid gennys and a few very special handmade wood mechs... in 2012 mech mod were all the rage :) I PIF my hybrids but I still have and occasionally use my other mech mods, with the exception of the wood ones.

Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread